Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Encounter with the Togabito Banner10 Encounter with the Togabito SOC
Encounter with the Togabito BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Encounter with the Togabito Roka-1
Mage Master
Encounter with the Togabito Kaien-2
Seaas
Encounter with the Togabito Seaas-1
Mara
Encounter with the Togabito Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Encounter with the Togabito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Encounter with the Togabito Empty
PostSubject: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Vasquez had just returned from Soul Society with his report of what happened, he also had a message to relay to Mara, the Primera Espada regarding the Togabito he had met. Vasquez looked much better compared to what he looked like after the fight. His clothes were fixed and his skin wasn't cracked anymore. He silently made his way to the quarters of Mara to tell her what happened. Although Vasquez himself didn't see the point since the Togabito was fairly weak, he figured it would be best to inform Mara anyway. He finally approached Mara's room.

" Excuse me Mara-sama...... "

He looked around the room and tried to spot Mara.

Last edited by @ Vasquez Locura on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Encounter with the Togabito Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Encounter with the Togabito Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Vasquez would see nothing inside the room, but a moment later he would have a strange feeling, like something was behind him, if he turned around he would see Mara standing in the hallway only a few meet away, but strangle the walls and everything else in the hallway seemly was covered in blanket of darkness, she would slowly walk past him and the hallway would return to normal. she would sit at a chair and look at Vasquez, "you called Mr.Vasquez?" she would say, smiling at him, now a strange feeling filled the room, like nither she or the room was really there, it was a strange feeling, almost like both her and the room gave off no feeling of them even existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Vasquez kneeled down on one knee and looked up at her preparing to give her the message from the Togabito Tartarax. Vasquez once again was shocked by her ability, this time he was wondering if she could control space or time...or maybe even both for that matter.

" While I was observing the Seireitei I came across a strange man who appeared to be from Hell but somehow he managed to escape....his name was Tartarax and I managed to figure out he was the original Primera Espada until you killed him...I tried to stop him but he escaped.. "

Vasquez was upset he couldn't bring his head back to Mara.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Encounter with the Togabito Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Encounter with the Togabito Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Mara would just sit there staring at Vasquez with a smile, " hm....Tartarax...thats a Name I haven't heard in a while...." she would sit there silent like she was thinking, " so, Vasquez....how do you feel about whats going on.....with all this so called change, with....well you know those two..." she would say smiling. " Are you going to change sides, and turn on me like the others......or are you going to stay my ally...." she would say standing up. " and please be truthful, I would like to know who I can...what you say count on...." she would say walking over to a book self seemly brushing her fingers onto the books. " you can stop kneeling, if you wish..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Vasquez looked slightly suprised and looked up, he got off of his knee and stared her directly in the eye. Vasquez was going to do whatever it took to protect his home, Las Noches.

" Yes Miss Mara..I will stay your ally, and trust me..I will crush all whoever dare to disrupt the powers of Hueco Mundo.. "

But that wasn't all Vasquez had to say to Mara. Against her wishes he had secretly taken a trip to the Human World for reasons unknown, he fought the Bease King of the Saint Beast to gain a analysis on his power...he wasn't anything to be worried about.

" I have something else to tell you Miss Mara...I ran into a Saint Beast the other day..he was the Beast King from what I could tell "
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 pm

she would turn and look at him, " so You have ran into one of the saint beasts, the king no less...." she would laugh, " so how do you think about them.......I would like to know ones feelings, about this knew race of ....people...." she would say, continuing to stare at him. " do you think they could be a problem.......or maybe somthing else..." she would smile, as she stood there, there was a new feeling that would seemly surround Mara, the feeling of Darkness, and dread....
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 pm

On the outskirts of Las Noches an evil and foul reiatsu was stirring as the sand started to shift and open up. The crack lengthened and sand started to pour into the crevice, and as it did weaker hollows started to gather aroung the large crack and as they looked in one large gate shot outwards from the opening. The gate stood there for a few minuted before opening to reveal a lone figure exiting the manevolent gateway. The lone figure was Tartarax Plancha the previous primera espada but now is the self proclaimed leader of the Togabito, a band of hell bound beings. Tartarax wore the usual black cloak and bulb like mask and walked to the dandy desert floor leaving the gate behind as it closed but stayed in the dimension until tartarax decided to leave. The smaller hollows gathered around the gate avoided tartarax for his reiatsu was odd to them.

"hmm, its been quite some time since i layed my eyes on Las Noches, it hasnt changed at all" Tartarax said with a slight yawn as he began his walk towards it.

As Tartarax made it to the side of the large dome he placed his hand on it and as he did the sheer prescense of his reiatsu made a hole appear large enough for him to enter. Tartarax saw he had made the hole in the meeting room and as he did what sounded like alarms went off because of the odd reiatsu he gave off. "hmm look my old chair" Tartarax said as he walked up to the chair and sat in it placing his feet on the table and started to doze off waiting to see who would show up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Vasquez was about to give her the report on the Saint Beast but was interrupted by the sound of an explosion coming from the side of the dome, he knew who it was based on the reiatsu. He was expecting his arrival so soon though. Vasquez turned his back to Mara and looked over his shoulder.

" Excuse me, but please Mara allow me to deal with our intruder...I do not wish for you to dirty your hands on such filth... "

Vasquez was going to make himself clear that Las Noches needed to be protected from outsiders like the Togabito. He began to walk away from Mara's quarters into the Espada Meeting Room to greet the guest that had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Mara smiles as she watched him leave, she could feel reiatsu, and after a moment she would know how it was. she vanished quickly reapearing in the meeting room, as Vasquez, and she stared at at the figure siting in her chair, " tartarax...long time no see..." she would say with a smile, " so, I haven't seen you sense.....well I killed you..." she would continue to smile in a creepy way, like she didn't even wonder how he got here or anything." so Hows hell?" she would question, with her creepy smile, like she didn't seem to feel the need to act serious.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:50 am

Tartarax started snoring in the chair until he heard someone appear next to him and greet him. Tartaarx stirred awake and stretched then looked to see mara standing there he would have attacker her immeadiatly but he was too tired to even attack her. "well it has been about 1000 years since you killed me, and hell is nice i should show it to you some time but not today not in the mood to fight" Tartarax said with a yawns as he stood up and staired at her through his odd mask and saw that creepy smile she always did. "well i take it my message was passed along by Vasquez and speaking of the devil how goes it" Tartarax said taking notice of vasquez entering the room.

"and since i have been gone a while what war was waged in my abscene" Tartarax said as he leaned against a nearby wall acting nice even though his gaol was to kill Mara but he wasnt even gonna try today he was to tired he just wanted to check in on Las Noches and hear what has been going on while he was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am

Vasquez remained behind Mara and said nothing, he could tell his intentions of fighting had vanished for today so there was no need to question him about why he was here. Vasquez turned his head slightly towards Mara. He never would've guessed that she had a murderers personality too. Vasquez heard his question about war and turned his head back to Tartarax.

" We have had no wars as of yet...but as I told you before, Hueco Mundo is going through changes. Although considering lower beings such as themselves I should not refer to it as an upcoming war... "

Vasquez had his hands full, a Rogue Shinigami, an Espada, and a Saint Beast.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm

"there is a lot going on....you could call them changes, but will these changes lead us to war, maybe , but maybe not..." she would say smiling, " it all depends on the ones who think they can change everything....and get away with it...." she would say her tone somewhat more serious now, " I may have to make my own allies to stop this foolishness..." she would say turning, " as it is, I Feel like I am out numbered by them..." she would sigh looking at Tartarax, " so you still hold the hate, of me killing you, well I guess most of our kind would, but....most of our kind doesn't have a get out of hell free card." she would smile and laugh, " one should worry, if the beings of hell are somhow finding them selfs free of there punishment...." she would continue to smile and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am

"well the war im talking about is between the shinigami and this new race that has arisen, i havent heard of them except some hollows say in hell about these beast like hybrids" Tartarax said rubbed the back of his head then stopped leaning against the wall and looked out the hole he made and saw the gate to hell in the distance. "yes i still hate you mara for you killing me but i have been thinking it over in hell and now about this thing of others going against you, i think i should aid you in this endavor to deal with these betrayers you are worried about" Tartarax said as he snapped his fingers causing the gate to open in the distance and mutiple figures dressed in the same robes as he wore but different sizes and forms of the clothes exit the portal and stand there. "you have the might of hell to aid you in this problem you have" Tartarax said with a slight yawn as he turned to the two to see how they would react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Vasquez looked down and slightly grinned, what would the currently living Espada needs with the forces of the dead. Every soul that was in Hell was a person who had already fallen in battle. If anything they would cause even more chaos. He was absolutely sure Mara and himself could rid of any trouble in Hueco Mundo.

" Why would we needs warriors that have already died? "

If all these beings of Hell were loose something obviously wasn't right, did the guardian of Hell fall.

" Plus we have more than enough Hollows here as it is.... "
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Mara smiled, " well its nice to know we have your support..... after all if you don't I might end up killed before we can have our grand battle...." she said smiling, " and Vasquz even if he has already died, there must be something special about him, I mean he did get past the guard after all......" she would say with another smile, " and im not sure to trust alot of the hollows as it is.....they might not be on the side we think they are...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encounter with the Togabito   Encounter with the Togabito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encounter with the Togabito
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: