Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Vasquez Locura Banner10 Vasquez Locura SOC
Vasquez Locura BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Vasquez Locura Roka-1
Mage Master
Vasquez Locura Kaien-2
Seaas
Vasquez Locura Seaas-1
Mara
Vasquez Locura Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Vasquez Locura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Vasquez Locura Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Vasquez Locura Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Vasquez Locura Empty
PostSubject: Vasquez Locura   Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 pm

~General Information~
Name: Vasquez Locrura
Nickname/Alias: None
Weight: 191 lbs.
Height: 5'9''

~Character Information~
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Clothing: Vasquez wears what would be the standard Espada/Arrancar attire with a somewhat inverted color.

Personality: Vasquez is arrogant, silent and smart. Being a Hollow from his time of existence, he tended to be alone in the Desert of Hueco Mundo not hunting other Hollows, but simply waiting for the ones that approached him and tried to get closer to him. Since his time of being alone he adopted the quiet “I’m the one who deserves to be on top of the World type persona” but this is something that’s hidden behind his silent quality. Vasquez doesn’t display aggressive natural Hollow-like tendencies but has shown to have a natural instinct to have fun while he’s in battle. He’s always the first one to propose a fight to solve a problem which has become even more apparent since his time of joining the fray of Arrancarized Hollows who reside in Las Noches and is even sometimes shown with an occasional smirk on his face when fighting. When fighting someone weaker than him or when talking to the Espada (even ones higher ranked than he is) he is heard using the word “Expendable” on numerous occasions to describe their worth to him. Despite his cold personality and strong demeanor, even Vasquez himself can realize when he’s in a dire situation.

~arrancar Rank/ Number~
Number: 4
Number Location: Chest

~Powers~
Name: Bala
Range: Long
Info Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal Cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate, but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twenty-fold speed.

Name: Cero
Range: Long
Info Are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently. Various Arrancar and Hollow characters display variants of the technique, such as the Espada-exclusive Gran Rey Cero.

Name: Garganta
Range: Unlimited
Info Is how Arrancar and Menos-class Hollows move to and from Hueco Mundo.It literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway.

Name: Hierro
Range: Passive
Info Refers to the hardened skin of the Arrancar, which is a result of their compressed spiritual power. While their skin is strong enough to block even released Zanpakutō bare-handed, it is by no means impenetrable. Stronger Arrancar generally have proportionally stronger skin than usual.

Name: Negacion
Range: Short to Medium
Info Energy fields are used to rescue fellow Hollows. Only the Gillian-class Menos have shown the ability to use it. Negación fields surround a target in a square beam of light that isolates the target from the dimension they are currently in, making it impossible to harm them. The field then pulls the target towards the Menos that created the field. Espada have a special cube-shaped device called Caja Negación (反膜の匪 (カハ・ネガシオン), kaha negashion; Spanish for "Negation Box," Japanese for "Anti-Membrane of Negation") meant to simulate Negación fields, which are used to punish their subordinates if necessary. The cube, when used on a subject, traps them in an alternate dimension from which there is no escape; however, this assumes it is being used as intended. More powerful Arrancar, namely the Espada themselves, can escape given enough time.

Name: Pesquisa
Range: Passive
Info Is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami ability to sense Spiritual Pressure. It functions very similarly to sonar.

Name: Resurreccion
Range: Self
Info Most Arrancar have the ability to seal their power within a Zanpakutō. Upon releasing their Zanpakutō, they gain all of their former unique Hollow abilities back, essentially 'resurrecting' their old selves. When using this ability, they essentially combine their human form and their Hollow form, incidentally increasing their power considerably. As another note, when an Arrancar uses his or her Resurrección, it heals all minor wounds.

Name: Sonido
Range: Far
Info Is the Arrancar equivalent of the Shinigami Flash Steps and the Quincy Hirenkyaku; it allows the user to travel at incredibly high speeds for short distances. Use of Sonído is punctuated by a brief static sound, in contrast to the "swish" sound caused by Flash Steps.

Name: Bone Mask
Range: Self
Info One of Vasquez's innate abilities. He covers himself in a compact layer of hardened calcium on the outer portion of his body providing an additional defense from physical attacks over every inch of his body. Though quite effective, the mask requires a lot of reiatsu to control. The sole purpose of the mask is to absorb impact channeled unto Vasquez's body during battle. A weakness of this ability is the additional weight of the hardened calcium which means a decrease in mobility. Vasquez's Bone Mask ability acts as a lock on a large portion of his power while he’s in his unreleased form, so when it begins to fall apart it would means all of Vasquez's natural abilities as a Vasto Lorde would be increased greatly compared to how they were previously before the Mask shatters.

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before becoming an Arrancar that served within the walls of Las Noches, Vasquez was approached by a man named Aizen Sosuke, a rogue Shinigami from Soul Society who was using Vasto Lorde classed Hollows as his invasion force to do battle with the Gotei 13. Vasquez was curious about Aizen’s offer of putting him in the ranks but in the very end Vasquez refused. He heard that Aizen was speeding up the evolutionary process of Vasto Lordes to further their stage in the Shinigamification phase. Vasquez refused to skip the prime of his evolution and also refused to be given a “rank” in his own home. He refused to be subjected to ranks and authority levels. But, it wasn’t the simple fact that he had to be given a number based on his power, it was the fact that a Shinigami, the beings whom Hollows have gone to the ends of the world to kill were now giving directions to Hollows themselves, the very thought of it was disgusting in the eyes of Vasquez. Even though Vasquez was already a humanoid Vasto Lorde classed Hollow at the time of Aizen’s failed recruitment, he felt that if he took power from the tool known as the Hogyoku, it wouldn’t really be his at all. As time passed news had spread through Hueco Mundo of Aizen’s defeat and the fall of the 10 Vasto Lordes who followed him. Vasquez had gained an immense amount of power since meeting Aizen and figured it was time for Las Noches to experience the change, he was going to become an Espada and join the ranks. Before, he couldn’t stand the thought of being given a level of power based on his reiatsu but now that Aizen was gone he knew it would be better if Hollows dictated each others level power based on combat with each other. Overtime the numbers of Vasto Lordes in Las Noches grew and Hueco Mundo was now the full base of high classed Hollows. Currently Vasquez is serving as an Espada in the Primera Espada’s Army of Vasto Lordes. Despite being an Espada however, Vasquez has but one goal and that is to become the Hollow King, the Deity who resides over all Hollows. Only few in Hueco Mundo have seen him and claim that his power is absolute. The only way to gain the Hollow King’s power is by killing the Hollow King himself.
---------------------------------------------------
Esperanza (Dead Bone): Vasquez’s Zanpakuto takes the form of a standard sized katana with a dark red handle. The sword for some unknown reason seems to be able to fade in and out of Vasquez’s hand as he pleases it to thus noting that Vasquez must be able to somehow use his own body as a sheath. The guard is made of two slim swirls of metal looping around the blade to make an open oval.

Resurrección: It’s release command is “Pulse” (脈, Myaku). When releasing his Zanpakuto, he holds it with an outstretched arm in front of him with the blade pointing down and declares the release command. He then becomes enveloped by a mass of reiatsu in the shape of a skull and cross bones that then proceeds to close around him to form a cocoon-like cyclone which Vasquez then cuts himself out of. In this form, all of his clothes are destroyed except for a portion of his pants. The hollow fragments he has in his sealed state now appear to be full horns that sprout from a crown-like object on his forehead.
Released Appearance:
Spoiler:

Resurrección Special Ability: In this form Vasquez’s speed and strength increase dramatically.

Bone Manipulation: His primary ability in this form is to manipulate his skeletal structure and use his bones to create weapons to fight his opponent. Bones can sprout anywhere from Vasquez’s body should the opponent get to close, acting as a means of defense. This renders almost all hand-to-hand combat useless. The bones used for his attacks are generated and molded into shape inside his body. Vasquez has also seemed to claim that he has an infinite number of bones in his body, he states that if any were to get broken he could easily use his reiatsu to make new ones.

Hueso Armas (Bone Drilling Bullet): Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of Vasquez can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless.
Cooldown:2
Duration:1

Danza El Bracken (Dance of the Seedling Fern): Vasquez raises both arms into the air causing a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Vasquez is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack.
Cooldown:5
Duration:3

Cero Calaveras (Weathered Tree Hollow Flash): Vasquez expels his reiatsu 360 degrees around himself. This then causes disembodied skull heads to appear around him seemingly numbering in the hundreds, but this however depends on how much reiatsu Vasquez has left when he uses the technique. The skulls are actually hundreds of ceros which are controlled mentally and can detonate whenever Vasquez wishes them to. Each one of the explosions the skull heads give off all have the power of a normal cero thus making them even more deadly.
Cooldown: Can only be used once.
Duration: 6

Reiatsu Absorption: A process usually done by Vasquez when his opponents are defeated. He absorbs all of his opponents reiatsu, which ends up killing them at the same time. When he absorbs their reiatsu he adds it to his own thus increasing his own power and adding density and power to his skeletal structure.
Cooldown: Used at the end of battle
Duration:1

Last edited by Vasquez Locura on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Vasquez Locura Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Vasquez Locura Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Vasquez Locura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vasquez Locura   Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm

i think ive seen this somewere before scratch

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

Vasquez Locura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vasquez Locura   Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi mage ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vasquez Locura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vasquez Locura   Vasquez Locura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vasquez Locura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Character's :: Approved Arrancar/Espada-
Jump to: