Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Banner10 Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] SOC
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Roka-1
Mage Master
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Kaien-2
Seaas
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Seaas-1
Mara
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Vasquez was in his released form as he entered the Forest of Menos, home to all types of Hollows. Both weak and strong Hollows resided within the depths of the Forest, in some cases one would find a Vasto Lorde classed Hollow if he was lucky. Vasquez looked at the numerous amount of Hollows that surrounded him and looked at him, they drew closer. Vasquez had the notion that maybe they were thinking if they devoured him, they too would become a Vasto Lorde. This however was not the case. Vasquez reached his hand back, it looked like he was about to scratch his back, but instead a long bone sword with a portion of his spinal chord shot out from the center of his back. The part of his spinal chord that was connected to the sword made it suitable for both close and mid range combat. Vasquez's intentions were to find several Vasto Lorde's classed Hollows and steal their reiatsu to further his own power. The Cero Espada, the Hollow King, had come out of hiding and Vasquez knew it was now his time to act. At his current level he would not last too long against the Hollow King, his power was far greater than Vasquez's. One of the lower Hollows leaped at him. Vasquez used the spinal chord at the end of the sword and swung it around in a circle to cut the Hollow who attacked him in half.

" Hmph...expendable is the right choice of words for beings like yourself, you should learn to think before attacking an Espada "

5 more Hollows jumped at Vasquez at the same time, he didn't want to kill them or else he wouldn't be able to take their reiatsu, instead he inflicted major wounds on them that wouldn't completely kill them.

Last edited by Vasquez Locura on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Vasquez used his reiatsu absroption ability that he gained in his resurreccion to absorb the reiatsu of all the downed Hollows. Despite their numbers it wasn't even close to being enough. The Menos Grande would provide some sufficient amount of energy though. Vasquez traveled deep into the Forest with his sword in hand, he saw several red piercing eyes. Those were the Menos. Vasquez walked on and on until he got wthin the crowd of the Menos, there were 5 of them, they all turned around slowly quaking the ground as they did. They all looked down at Vasquez and roared loudly. As they roared a large cero formed in the center of all of their mouths. A Menos cero was nothing compared to a released Espada's cero. Once again like before, Vasquez grabbed his sword by the spinal chord and swung it around but this time a cero formed on the tip of the sword as he spun it around. All the Menos fired there cero at the same time, but Vasquez fired his too, his went in a 360 degree motion to impact all of the Menos. The ceros all impacted each other and caused an explosion of dust, dirt, and rocks to fll the area. This however didn't affect towering figures such as the Menos. Vasquez leaped out the cloud of debris and impaled his sword through the first Menos. The second Menos prepared to fire another cero, Vasquez formed a fist with his free hand and shot it at the Menos's mouth causing the cero to explode inside of it's body. The other 3 Menos roared again but the once Vasquez had his sword through wasn't dead. He placed his hand on the Menos and absored it's reiatsu causing it to fade away. Vasquez's reiatsu began t obecome visible throughout his body.

*Sonido*

Vasquez quickly dissapeared from site and ran his sword through all of the remaining 3 Menos at different spots in their mask causing them too to fall down and fade away. Vasquez landed on the ground and looked around. He wanted to find Vasto Lordes and he wanted to do it soon. His bone sword began to phase into the palm of his hand like a pool of water. Vasquez was weaponless, but being an Espada, he had more than enough knowledge with hand-to-hand combat. He proceeded through the Forest until he got to the edge of a cliff with what seemed to be a small water formation al the bottom. At the bottom there were 2 purple lights with hazy streaks. Vasquez's eyes widended slightly...those were 2 Vasto Lordes all together in one spot.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 pm

Vasquez jumped off from the top of the cliff and landed a few feet from where they were standing, they both were giving off a menacing reiatsu. One seemed to resemble a female with shark features while the other one appeared to be a humanoid hammerhead shark. It was somewhat suprising that both Vasto Lordes had seemed to take on the features of the same animal together. That soon however, would not matter after they became apart of Vasquez's being. Vasquez was still unarmed, he was gonna put the primary ability of his ressureccion to use in this fight. He knew he couldn't take them lightly even though they hadn't gone though the Shinigamification process. Hollows were Hollows...and these guys weren't ordinary. The 2 vasto Lordes did not speak but instead seemed to be making light growling sounds.

" ...............I'm curious to see how a Vasto Lorde fights that hasn't fully tapped into the powers... "

Vasquez took one step foward and looked at them both.

Female Vasto Lorde
Spoiler:

Hammerhead Arrancar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

The female arrancar quickly moved with haste using sonido to get infront of Vasquez. She swung her large sword which resembled a shark fang down at Vasquez's feet. The hammerhead arrancar quickly created a lance of reiatsu in his hand and ran towards the direction the Vasquez and the female arrancar were in. They clearly had battle experience because they both attacked without haste, they knew Vasquez was a threat. Vasquez jumped up when the shark fanged shaped sword was slashed at his feet and backflipped away. Not to long after though the hammerhead arrancar came with his lance and threw it directly at Vasquez, it was fast.

*Sonido*

Vasquez dissapeared behind the hammerhead arrancar and threw his left arm towards his head in an attempt to decapitate him.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:11 pm

The female arrancar quickly proceeded to attack Vasquez from behind as well, this caught Vasquez slightly off guard. She was going to attack Vasquez himself and probably end up hurting her fellow Vasto Lorde in the process. Vasquez halted his attack at the hammerhead and swung his right arm backwards to counter the female arrancar's attack, her attacks seemed to be a bit weaker than the hammerheaded arrancar. Both of Vasquez's arms were blocked. The female arrancar had Vasquez's right arm occupied while his left arm was at a point blank range near the hammerhead.

" .........Quite impressive Hollow, your teamwork is admirable.... "

The female arrancar formed a golden colored cero at the end of her sword, her sword was directly on Vasquez's hand, she was going to blow off the right portion of his body. The hammerhead arrancar quickly jumped away and also formed a cero in his mouth, his was blood colored. Vasquez was in some form of trouble now. Vasquez took his right hand away from the female arrancar and jumped foward in the direction that the hammerhead was in. They both fired there cero at the same time while Vasquez was in between them. The cero locked in on Vasquez and slammed into him instantly creating an explosion of gold and red reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Vasquez was hidden from view by the flashing lights and the cloud of dust. A hand emerged from the smoke with several bones in the shape of spikes coming out from several different angles. Vasquez's clothes were almost completely burned away by the power of the cero but Vasquez himself only suffered from minor burns and some bleeding. He seemed to have a look of disgust on his face. The Vasto Lorde he was facing were even normal Vasto Lordes, they both had the power of an Espada. He knew that dragging this out wouldn't be a very good plan. he looked to his left to see the hammerhead and looked to his right to see the female arrancar. Vasquez was at the dead center of them both, it was perfect.

" Danza El Bracken "

Vasquez raised his arms up as bone spikes erupted from the ground at 360 degrees. They ripped straight through the ground and headed directly for both of the Vasto Lordes. The hammerhead tried to jump away but the bones burst from the ground faster than he could move, the female arrancar however seemed to be fair ok in the onslaught of bones. The area they were fighting in now looked like a forest of bones, Vasquez was nowhere to be seen but blood dripped from the air to the ground. The hammerhead had been stabbed through his stomach. The bone spiked that stabbed him stretched out further than his Hollow hole which would kill almost any Hollow instantly. The both of the hammerhand arrancar seemed to dry up and shrink as it layed stuck on the bone spike, his reiatsu was being absorbed.
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

After a couple of seconds the body of the hammerhead had been completely drained of reiatsu and his body began to fade way. It was now only Vasquez and the female arrancar, she too also appeared to be injured on her arm where one of the bones had cut her. Vasquez was still nowhere to be seen but this technique allowed him to stay hidden and hide his reiatsu at the same time, he could emerge from any one of the bone spikes and instantly kill them by launching a suprise attack. The female rrancar didn't know this so this was right now an easy game for Vasquez. From the bone behind the female arrancar, Vasquez appeared with his bone sword in his hand held to the arrancar's neck. She was done for, if she moved even an inch Vasquez would slit her throat. In that very moment Vasquez drew his sword away and stabbed her directly in the back, severing her spinal chord so that she would be paralyzed and then die from blood loss. Vasquez picked up the dying Vasto Lorde by her head and began to absorb her reiatsu.

" The quality of Vasto Lordes indeed is growing rapidly, these 2 had some actual power... "
Back to top Go down
Vasquez Locura

Vasquez Locura

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Vasquez dropped the female arrancar on the ground as her body began to fade away, he had completed his task for the day and decided it was time for him to return to Hueco Mundo. He could tell that with those 2 Vasto Lordes his power increased greatly, he could feel it in every cell of his body. Vasquez became engulfed in a flash of red light, he had returned to his sealed form. he looked at his sword and began to walk off as it phased through his hand back into his body. Vasquez would still need more Vasto Lordes before he could take on the Hollow King. Dissatisfied with the number of Vasto Lordes he found today, Vasquez decided that it was time for a new era in Hueco Mundo.....all of the Espada within Las Noches were now his prime targets. One by one they would all began to fall slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]   Preperation for Hollow King [Closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preperation for Hollow King [Closed]
Page 1 of 1