Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Kidō "demon way" Banner10 Kidō "demon way" SOC
Kidō "demon way" BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Kidō "demon way" Roka-1
Mage Master
Kidō "demon way" Kaien-2
Seaas
Kidō "demon way" Seaas-1
Mara
Kidō "demon way" Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Kidō "demon way"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kidō "demon way" Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kidō "demon way" Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kidō "demon way" Empty
PostSubject: Kidō "demon way"   Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:27 am

Kidō (鬼道, "demon way", or "spirit way" sometimes translated as Demon Arts; Viz "Soul Reaper's powers"; "Spells") is the technique that Shinigami use to focus their Spiritual Energy into a wide variety of magic spells that can serve many purposes, such as healing, defense, or combat. According to Sōsuke Aizen, it is one of the four basic Shinigami combat forms.

Kidō Mechanics
Each spell is graded on a scale from 1 to 99, the latter being the most powerful and the most difficult to perform. The scale is a measure of difficulty, as there can be multiple spells which share the same level. To use Kidō, a Shinigami must recite the specific incantation for the spell, which is often long and requires a few seconds to speak.

This weakness can be negated by Shinigami capable of using Eishōhaki (詠唱破棄, lit. "Incantation Abandonment"), a technique that releases Kidō without a spirit chant. While it decreases the time needed to release the Kidō, it drastically weakens the spell. While anyone well versed in Kidō can use this technique, it is most effective when done by a skilled practitioner, otherwise the spell could utterly fail (ie: the spell explodes in the user's face). The most skilled experts are capable of using this technique to amazing effect.

Another method of circumventing the necessity of uttering an incantation for a Kidō is something called Kōjutsu Eishō (後述詠唱, lit. "Later Mention Incantation"), where the incantation is recited after initiating the spell to power it up. So far, only Hachigen Ushōda has been seen using this technique, in order to reinforce the nature of his Ryūbi no Jōmon during his fight against Baraggan Luisenbarn.

The power of a spell relies on the power of the user, as even a low-level spell can be utterly devastating when utilized by a high-class Shinigami.

Kidō can also be used for practical purposes as well. Renji Abarai has demonstrated that a kidō spell can be used to light a dark hallway if the spell is tweaked in the right way.

Kidō Types
There are three main types of Kidō: binding spells, destruction spells, and healing spells.

■Bakudō (縛道, lit. "Way of Binding"): These are a broad category of defensive spells which block/repel attacks or freezes enemies in place. This class of spells include Kidō Barriers & Seals.

■Hadō (破道, lit. "Way of Destruction"): These are offensive spells which harm an enemy or cause damage to objects.

■Healing spells: These do not have known names, numbers, or incantations to cast, and simply heal the target. As the user holds his/her hands above the patient's wounds, his/her palms glow with green spiritual energy to facilitate healing. The mechanics of this healing technique involves the replenishment of the patient's Reiatsu first, then using the body's Reiatsu with the healer's Reiatsu in order to heal the patient's body.

Kidō Combat
Though Kidō is commonly used by Shinigami in combat, it has several weaknesses that make it difficult to use for that purpose. All of the spells have fairly long incantations and require concentration; because of this, the person using the Kidō leaves themselves open to attack during the duration of the incantation.

In addition, if an opponent is familiar with Kidō, there is the possibility of them identifying the spell by its incantation before it can even be used. However, highly skilled Kidō users can use various techniques to counter these weaknesses, such as Eishōhaki, Kōjutsu Eishō and Nijū Eishō (二重詠唱, lit. "Double Incantation"), which involves mixing the incantations of two or more Kidō spells together to save time and confuse ones' opponent.

A rarer use of Kidō is mixing various spells (such as Bakudō and Hadō together) for unique effects, which is the mark of a skilled user.

Kidō is commonly seen used in instances of surprise attacks, rather then all-out assaults, being most effective when one's opponent doesn't see it coming. Kidō is also usable with just the spell name and no incantation or spell number.
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kidō "demon way" Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kidō "demon way" Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kidō "demon way" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidō "demon way"   Kidō "demon way" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:53 am

Spell Listing
Bakudō
Spell #Spell NameSpell InformationSpell Picture
1. Sai (塞, Restrain)Locks a target's arms in place behind their back.[ None
4.Hainawa (這縄, Crawling Rope)An energy rope entangles the target's arms.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Crawling_Rope
8.Seki (斥, Repulse)Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Seki2
9.Geki (撃, Strike)Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Geki
9.Hōrin (崩輪, Disintegrating Circle)Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.Kidō "demon way" 190px-H%C5%8Drin_%28Disintegrating_Circle%29_
21.Sekienton (赤煙遁, Red Smoke Escape)Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Bakudo_no_ni_ju_ichi
26.Kyokko (曲光, Curved Light)Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object.None
30.Shitotsu Sansen (嘴突三閃, Beak-Piercing Triple Beam) Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of an equilateral triangle.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Shitotsusansen
37.Tsuriboshi (吊星, Suspending Star)Creates a star-shaped cushion of Spiritual Energy, which anchors it to nearby objects with "ropes" of spirit particles. It can stop falling objects, acting like a safety net.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Tsuriboshi
39.Enkosen (円閘扇, Arc Shield)Summons a shield of condensed reiatsu to block opponents' attacks.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Enkosen
58.Kakushitsuijaku (摑趾追雀, Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows)Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Kakushitsuijaku
61.Rikujōkōrō (六杖光牢, Six Rods Prison of Light)Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Bakudono61
62.Hyapporankan (百歩欄干, Hundred Steps Fence)A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Bakudo62
63.Sajo Sabaku (鎖条鎖縛, Locking Bondage Stripes)Similar to Bakudō No. 4, but stronger, this spell binds the arms of a target.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Sajo_Sabaku
73.Tozanshō (倒山晶, Inverse Mountain Crystal)Creates an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier around the caster.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Bakudo_73
75.Gochūtekkan (五柱鉄貫, Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Goch%C5%ABtekkan
77.Tenteikūra (天挺空羅, Heavenly Rickshaws in Silken Air)Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing.Kidō "demon way" 190px-IsaneTenteikuura
79.Kuyō Shibari (九曜縛, Nine Sunlight Traps)Creates eight black holes that emit spiritual energy in the personal space surrounding the target, with a ninth black hole manifesting in the center of the targets chest.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Kuyo_Shibari_%28ep300%29
81.Danku (斷空, Splitting Void) Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall. According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89. This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's Hadō #88.Kidō "demon way" 190px-ByakuyaBakudono81
99, Part 1.Kin (禁, Seal)Ties the target's arms on the back in addition to wrapping the spiritual fabric around the entire body, and continues to pin the target with spiritual fabric stacked to the ground around the target with several iron shafts in an "X" shape.Kidō "demon way" 190px-Bakudo_Nr._99_Part_1
99, Part 2.Bankin (卍禁, Great Seal)This spell covers the target from head to toe with spiritual fabric (First Song), stabs them with numerous metal bolts (Second Song), and then smashes them with an immense metal cube (Final Song).Kidō "demon way" 190px-Bakudo_Nr._99_Part_2
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net

Kidō "demon way"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Shinō Academy-
Jump to: