Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP deep within the mind: a day of training. Banner10 deep within the mind: a day of training. SOC
deep within the mind: a day of training. BFS3
Staff List
Roka
deep within the mind: a day of training. Roka-1
Mage Master
deep within the mind: a day of training. Kaien-2
Seaas
deep within the mind: a day of training. Seaas-1
Mara
deep within the mind: a day of training. Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

deep within the mind: a day of training.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seaas
Thirteenth Division

deep within the mind: a day of training. Empty
PostSubject: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:14 pm

Seaas sat alone on a small island aloof in a small circular pool his zan was placed on a dark wooden holder by his side. He studied the beauty of his zanpakuto's normal form. Its dark blue hilt calmed his mind as he looked at it longingly amongst the banzai sitting next to it. It was as if a bit of the night hd came to rest next to him.Seaas closed his eyes and meditated with his sword by his side. The warm air felt pleasant on his skin, a blanket given to him by the sun. Truely wonderful this day would be for Jinzen. After some while the contients of this world were gone, floating in only mind and heart he drifted through the void of his mind. soon the darkness of the void broke and he fell into the inner world.
A large mansion sat surrounded by forest of bamboo. Clouds swam through the sea of the skies ending on the horizon. Did they end or only begin there for now he did not know. Seaas moved out of his seated pose and replaced his sword on his side. He no longer had any shoes on , barefooted he stepped into the large mansison of his spirit. He wandered the halls of the place. passing silent darkness and the seldom bird fluttering pass. The smooth wooden floors felt good to his feet. Finally ,after much walking through the complex, Seaas found him sitting on top of a large round boulder. His dark blue kimono was a plesant contrast to the white long hair tied in a tail with a red ribbon. " You are late young one, you know when it is time to move and a time to santer," said a voice of a young man. " come now before it is to late." In fact for seaas it was already to late the man he called sensei was already at his throat sword drawn. Seaas smiled appologetically. "Hel..hello sensei nnnnice to see you agiain its bbbeen a while." Sensei glared at him" i see that you have become a captain, a man of character and strength. Yet you lack either. It was only recently that i divolged my true form to you and here you go making a fool of us. Shame apon you Seaas Akisame. Now to the rings of your fate we shall go." Sensei picked him up with on hand and put him over his shoulder like a child. He was carried out into a large 100m by 100m court yard. Sand covered the floor and only large boulders set about on three concentric rings.

ok now sit properly and pull out your sword. Seaas sat in seiza and pulled out his sword. However, it only made it half way before Sensei fully unsheet his and used the tip to stop sword. " Bah ghost hands my ass you make a comet into a butterlfy." Sensei started to roll around on the ground laughing. " much to learn do you have." Sensei pulled from his obi a small bow of needles and began stabing them in to is arms and legs. The pain was tremendous, the body would not move . "Now draw and keep drawing till you feel no pain." These were needels specially placed so that one would need to master every muscle in his body before feeling no pain. Seaas new why he had to do such hard training. The lightning cry bullet as it was called was made from kiddo onthe blade and given monsterous speed by drawing the blade as fast as possible. The attack is so fast that it could suprise even the best. Seaas sat there drawing and swinging for five days as Sensei slept on his boulders.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
deep within the mind: a day of training. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000deep within the mind: a day of training. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Mizu was walking about the shino acadmey, bare footed as usual, and notices that the door to the sand court yard was open slightly. "Odd they dont normaly use that" he proceeds to investigate. The sight was astonishing, the squad 13 captain sitting with his zanpaktou infront of him and blood patches on his arms. "He looks exhausted" thinks Mizu

Mizu continues down the hall to the kitchen "i know ill leave him some refreshments and a towel for when he is done"

Making his way back up the hall he rembers that the head captain has been wondering where Seaas is, for the squad is confused. "Better leave a note of that and all". Getting to the court yard he opens the door carring a a tray of refreshments and towels to clear the blood.
Writing a note -

Seaas
You are determined for that bankai arnt you
When your finished your squad is looking for you, so is the head captain, ill let them know what your doing
Have fun and dont strain yourself to much
Mizu

Mizu exits the room and wanders down the hall think outloud "now who would make a good lieutenant... more to the point where do i find one"

Last edited by mage master on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:03 am

well this was suppose to be in my inner worl but if you want i guess we could rp together idk lol Razz
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
deep within the mind: a day of training. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000deep within the mind: a day of training. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:12 am

woops i thought the first part was the inner world
...woops Embarassed
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:57 pm

its ok i promise to rp with you after i figure out how i want to end this so dont feel bad lol
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

no worries like Very Happy

actualy i know ill edit mine Very Happy

again woops soz Embarassed
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:15 pm

sensei rolled off of his boulder on to his head waking him up from his deep sleep. Alright Seaas lets see if your skills have improved any. he said as he positioned his zanpakuto back into his obi as before. The two stood opposite to each other neither moved as Seaas pulled the needles from his flesh. The lack of pain was a relife for him. He readied himself to strike hard and strike quick.
Wind blew between the two eyeing eachothers movements even concentrating on the other heart beat. Sweat dripped from every pore. It happend in an instant, two strikes were made. However only one connected to its target. Seaas had indeed made his strike hit, standing at such close range a full swing would not have been the best. using his new speed Seaas aimed the hilt at the forearm of his Sensei. The attack effectively stopped his full draw. While his other hand continued to pull out his own balde. Sensei smiled, evil, violently, grasping his seaas' hilt he moved his zan down to slash at him again. In reaction Seaas used his saya aimed for the tsuba of senseis zan. the two meet with quite some force. The two released and jumped back away.
Seaas dunked and went in low for a lower slash. Jumping sensei flipped cutting off half his mustache. Back in the real world a the hair on his face disappeared. "you will never win against me if you can not use the most simple of your zan's abilities."Sensei said returning sword into saya and readying for the next move. Seaas mirrored his actions and readied himself to draw and fire. Again an instant later they attacked and red explosion sent Seaas sprawling over himself. Sensei and effectively drawn fired and blocked his attack. As evidence of his smoking zan. without warning Sensei fired another from the tip of the zan. Dodging barely Seaas took on a barage of kiddo bullets. An attack which he happily dubbed the hidden blasts was a tricky attack one which seaas had only roughly used in practice one that could send hundreds of little bullets per second at an adversary. Seaas rolled behind a boulder which was promptly destroyed giving seaas enough time to make his own attack. Using hidden blast seaas started hitting every blast of sensei's. This went on for sometime and with much damage to the court yard. Then several stray shots of seaas missed sending him flying away from sensei. Seaas quickly thought of a plan to stop the hail storm coming from Sensei's zan. using a quick kiddo spell a white flash appeared infront of Seaas. Using his impressive speed Seaas entered in from behind Sensei's right side. Believing that he would react in a certain way Seaas drew his balde and made a vertical slash leaving a space wide open to be stabbed. Sensei fell for it using his own saya Seaas trapped Sensei's zan and twisted it from his grasp. Seaas Held his blade at out in front of him. Figuring he had one Seaas let his guard down, Sensei just lifted his saya up a bit from his waist and fired a blast at his fore head effectively knocking him out. "hmph, there is your lesson you can use your saya to also shoot. as well as using hidden blast." Sensei said this as a drifting voice as Seaas awoke in the real world it was dusk and seaas was now completely bald. He went back and wept himself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Seaas had been in training as it was a time of peace that which the world had not seen in centuries. Using the time correctly and carefully he began to practice diligently on his sword play and shikai skills so that maybe one day he would figure out his bankai. But first he needed to pass Sensei's final test. A test that even Seaas,and maybe even Sensei, was unaware of what it was. Sensei had over several months taught him to master the hidden blasts and the tri cutter. Two of the more advance skills of his Zanpakuto, yet still sensei had been adimant on the fact that Seaas had not learned the most basic of attacks The lightning cry bullet. His Speed under the tutelage of this spirit had grown to far surpass all but the second divisions captain and the comander. His battojutsu was intense and he could now fire off two shots from his sword before returning it to its sheath within a second.

Thus we fine Seaas here amongst the serinity of the pools of water where koys danced about in a clear sea. Once again Seaas entered into his spirit world. The vast bamoo forest was splendor and the mansion was still as awe inspiring as ever. He walked into through the mansion and into the court yard for his training. This day seaas was still quick enough to block a sneak attack on him. "Good morning Sensei, arn't you looking eager today." Seaas said as he replaced his zan."indeed i am." a grin, that of an evil beast, appeared on his face as he to replaced his sword. "I know why youve come i can see it in your eyes. You want to know why i wont let you pass and learn more of my secrets. Well I'm not going to tell you." Sensei climbed above his boulder and began to laugh."I suppose I will take pitty on you and teach you something after all. Sensei ungoddly hands took sword from sheeth and etched three perfect concentric circles with a dot in the middle into the side of the boulder. "There done teaching for today." With that he fell asleep, to which Seaas could not wake him of. Seaas spent three days alone concentrating and practicing what he already knew in hopes that he would see an understanding to what the circles meant. He could not, in exhaution he returned to the real world and still he practice nonstop.

Again he returned to the spirit world within him. Again he walked through the mansion, but today Sensei had not been there for a surprise attack. No infact Sensei sat on his boulder in seiza waiting. His dark blue kimono was straigth for once. His hair was down and the red ribbon now laced itself though a small section of hair running down the corner of his face. Clouds something that Seaas had never seen here before began to appear over head. " Today is the day that you either pass or lose me forever seaas. There is only going forward from here. Taking one step back and i will kill you now." Seaas had no clue as to what he was talking about but he readied himself for anything to happen.
Taking the first move as he saw Sensei reach for his sword, he drew his sword and fired. The boulder exploded in a tourent of dust and red kiddo. Sensei in the mean time flipped off the boulder for and arieal attack. coming in at a high angle he was lost for a moment in the clouds as his dark blue kimono blended with the sky. He too drew and fire from just over head. Seaas used his sword to evenly slice through the kiddo bullet. Just in time as sensei brought his sword down for a vertical swing. Seaas perried and jumped back to a boulder before using the boulder behind him as jumping platform. keeping low to the ground Seaas used his hidden blast technique to conceal his movement as he darted past Sensei. Then jumping around in a circular swing to the hip of Sensei. "Nice move maggot." Sensei said as he caught it sword using his and with only one arm no less. The next strike was extremely fast. Seaas only managed to dodge its fatality as the blade sliced though his chest. Causing seaas to spin around, but with in this motion seaas used the momentum to fire and even faster bullet back at sensei. With the close distance Seaas had managed to his and wound Sensei for the first time in months.
The two continued on like this as the rain started to fall around them. The dark skies matched perfectly with the red blood on everything. Neither gave ground as they went toe to toe. Everytime Seaas would fire a hidden blast Sensei would do the same and hit everyone with his, It was looking to be a stailmate and its victor would then be the unending evil of sensei. They neared eachother slowly into stances a swords breath away. "If you want to beat me you'll have to know the circles of your self. Only then will you be able to beat me." The two stopped and staired at eachother Sensei returning sword to sheath and Seaas the same. they readied themselves to attack again." On the count of three I will kill you..." in his moments of thought the rain seemed to freeze and it finally became clear to him. The three circles were levels off attack. Long range was the lighting cry bullet coming from the sword. one.... The next was the bullet coming from the sheath. As it was the next closet thing to the body. two.... Then at the center the dot himself. Thus the smallest circle could not be either sword or sheath, but. three..
An explosion of force in a ring of pressure escaped from within the manison. It traveled out into the distance , bending, breaking the bamboo that was covering th area. Smoke had fallen on them in a haze. The rain had parted also allowing a column of light to appear on the two. As the whole closed back up with clouds and an even more intense rain began. Seaas could be seen with sensei pressed into him. neither sword in sight, infact they were no longer there. Seaas in that instant had awakend his banaki as the two fell over into a pileof bruised and bloodied allies. Seaas did not know how he had manage to win over his sensei but he had.... Sensei awoke in his calm dimeanor and looked at his pupil as Seaas drifted back to the real world. Sensei pondered on how he went about beating him.
Seaas had drawn not just his sword but sheath also. Firing at the exact same point as the bullet and then taking a step in closer cathing both his zan inside his sheath but also catching sensei's his. The two fired as usual a bullet from the seath. Thus rendering either sword useless. Within another step he was inside the deffenses of Sensei to which Seaas was able to release a blast like a cannon into the gut of Sensei. But Sensei had also managed to hit Seaas in the head at the same instant. To which he became useless.
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Today you have surpassed the speed of the shikai now i give unto you the bankai. Sensei said as he unsheated his sword and pointed it at Seaas. Seaas with much joy and eagernes started to jump around as though had finally obtained something and asking random questions. Like do i get a crazy new sword? Can i have a crown and a long cape ^.^ Seaas was then abruptly smashed in the face with sensei's sheath. " you get nothing come you will learn or die..." Seaas followed suit and they began to spar again. Not as violent as the time before but still bloody. The Bankai that was being taught was simple the user becomes the very blade that they weild. Able to cut as the sword does and shoot the same kido bullets as it does. This is all do to the extreme increase in speed tht happens which allows for a simple hand to cut through a concrete wall. As well as every part of the body to shoot the kido bullet in blasts that occur after a kick or punch. Seaas and Sensei trained for many months, Seaas just getting the basics of the bankai. But even the basics were still deadly powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deep within the mind: a day of training.   deep within the mind: a day of training. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deep within the mind: a day of training.
Page 1 of 1