Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Zetsuei W I P Banner10 Zetsuei W I P SOC
Zetsuei W I P BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Zetsuei W I P Roka-1
Mage Master
Zetsuei W I P Kaien-2
Seaas
Zetsuei W I P Seaas-1
Mara
Zetsuei W I P Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Zetsuei W I P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arakasi

Zetsuei W I P Empty
PostSubject: Zetsuei W I P   Zetsuei W I P I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Full Name: Zetsuei
Alias:
Age Of Appearance: 20
Real Age: unknown
Current Residence:

Relationship status: Single
sexuality: Straight

Organization: Former Assasin in a organization called The brotherhood

Personality:

Zetsuei is depicted as a stern, serious, and patient individual. He is not one to show emotions and usually keeps himself at a distance. He is more of an observer than a talker, and will speak only when required too, as such he is content with silently observing the situation at hand. he has strict policy of never letting an intended target escape, and will take any means necessary to capture the target, even if it means outright killing them.

He can also be extremely intimidating, scaring those around him with just a glare. Despite his hard-edged personality, he has strong leadership skills and a sense of reasoning. Before performing a task, he takes the time to thoroughly prepare himself, and is not one to head into battle without a proper plan or strategy. He follows his duties without question and will stop at nothing until the given task is finished.

Zetsuei possesses a very sharp intellect and has good observational skills, as seen from his ability to accurately gauge his surroundings, noting both mundane and unusual things, people and actions. This allows him to quickly notice if something is not as it should be, as shown from how he can easily see through an opponent’s tricks. He uses his skills to stay one step ahead of his enemies; this is one of the reasons why he is an accomplished assasin. He will also compliment opponents who are strong enough to fight against him in battle.

Disslikes: Fish, lazy people, rudeness

Goals: to be the strongest swordsman that ever lived (and died to live again)
Fears: there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Physical Appearance:
Zetsuei W I P SeidukiyoZetsuei

pale white hair with a certain tone of blue in. His eyes are dark and soulful, and always seem to keep a secret, the gentle smile that he usually carries is also a mystery. He is very pale and looks generally cool, something he also is,
Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color/Style:
Tattoos/scars: A mark on the right hand that looks like a divided, four-pointed star
Zetsuei W I P Seal

Clothing: usually dressed in white, extremely expensive and beautiful fabrics, with some black in it. His clothes are very similar to a suit, but has a more oriental cut.

History:

Little is known bout his living days more than that he served as a assasin in a organization called The brotherhood but he was betrayed by thoose he called brothers they considerd him to dangerous to live. As a punishment for his sins he was sent to hell. but he had no intentions on giving up he trained he wandered and he fought his way out of hell now he have returned stronger than before to take revenge on thoose he once called brothers.

Fighting Style
Strength speed, agility, strenght, swordsmanship.
Weakness
general fightning style Vary widely in battle hi style is adapted to the opponent, usually it involves, kenjutsu. While you do not want to get close to him can not help being drawn into him, he is like quicksand, it tears you down in the depths before he crushes you. His main weapon is the sword, which he seems to be pulling and chopping so fast that most people do not even understand that he had moved

Iaidō Techniques:
Hitotsume: Nadegiri (一つ目・撫で斬り, "The First: Killing Stroke"): This basic technique allows for a precision cut of extreme force and speed, it can casually slice through large, multi-story high opponents. The opponent can be killed with one swift slash so precise, that they aren't even aware of until after it has taken place.

Senmaioroshi (千枚卸, "Thousand-Page Wholesale"): A technique where multiple blade movements take place so fast that they can literally shred a target into pieces.

Gurenōka (紅蓮桜花, "Crimson Lotus Cherry Blossom"): An advanced Iaidō technique, Zetsuei grips his blade and draws it from its sheath quickly, before using his raw speed to, speed past the enemy and slices them, before returning his sword to its scabbard. The cut only appears seconds after Zetsuei has struck them. This technique throws away defence for a full powered attack.

Kamisori-fū (剃刀風, "Razor Wind"): Unsheathing his sword in a blink of an eye, Zetsuei launches a crescent moon-like projectile of compressed air from his sword to strike his opponent.

Hattenshō (八点衝, "Eight Point Piercer"): Zetsuei Draws his sword and pricks at his opponent with a rapid amount of thrusts aiming for the eight lethal spots in onces body. The thrusts occur at such speed that the opponent feels all of them connecting at the same time

Kansei (管制 Control): Is the style of swordplay that he has created. Unlike other sword styles which either focus on offense or defence, his style focuses on a completely different element. This sword style focuses on the control of the force behind his own attacks. This swordstyle took many years to create and develop, but eventually he succeeded in mastering it. This means that he can make a simple flick cleave an entire building in half, or make a seemingly destructive swing be nothing more than a mere prick. This makes his attacks unpredictable, even to keen tacticians. This is because the opponent is confused whether the attack will be strong and dodge it, or be nothing and block it. He has created a number of techniques with this style. but theese are the two most used

Mikazuki Kyuuten (三日月九天 Crescent Moon Palace) This is a basic technique where he slashes his sword very lightly, but the amount of strength placed in it is able to effortlessly slice through a building with no interruptions, even ones made of Sekki-sekki. He is also able to control the amount of power used in this technique, even making it seem nothing more than a standard slash.

Yamakuzure (山崩れ Landslide) Is his signature technique with this sword style, it's effects after utilised are akin to a landslide depending on the amount of strength used with this technique. He uses this technique by stabbing his sword into the ground with an immense amount of strength, once pierced, it creates a shockwave before upturning the environment which starts sliding all directions and can cause massive destruction in an environment. He is able to use this technique to a smaller scale by limiting the amount of strength used with his strike.
Back to top Go down

Zetsuei W I P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: