Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Banner10 officer meeting (open) - Page 2 SOC
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

officer meeting (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
seaas
Thirteenth Division

officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:34 pm

As the dragon turned to bite Seaas kicked his leg back catching the bite with his sword. However the dragon managed to scratch his leg pretty bad. Mizu moved freely through the dragon, ending on top of his head. Seaas fell back as the dragon ,letting go of his sword,reared up to stare him in the face. Seaas again came at Mizu the small wound having no affect on his speed. This time flipping over head so that he was now vertically upside-down and pointed his sword down at him firing a kido bullet at him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:39 pm

having a sword pointed directly at him now and seeing the kido bullet coming towards him.
"too close no time to dodge again" he thinks. moving his hands to a defence position he manages to stop the bullet, however the shere force sends Mizu off the dragon hurtling through the air, slaming him into another of the courtyards walls destroying it.

"Aoowch, that was to close for comfort" getting up out of the rubbel he looks at the walls that have been destroyed. He puts on an innocent look "Your squad is goina have fun cleaning up tomorrow"

"now where were we... ah yes" taking up an attack stance Mizu closes his hands, thinking this will mask his finger movements as they may be giving away his attacks, "Aqua Light" this time insted of the spheres forming infront of Mizu the dragon has clasped it's claws together and larger spheres, approx 5 times the size of Mizu's, form and begin rotating around Seaas in all directions again
"Not as many gaps this time hey" he smiles

OOC:
i just had a thought on your bankai training, how about for your bankai turns into 2 guns (espada 1 Stark) maybe with a small blade on the bottom of each. just thinking that may fit your zanpaktou Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

OOC: I thought you couldnt use other attacks while you have the dragon...Aqua light counts as an attack, no?

IC: Again Seaas was trapped inside of the Aqua lights, now over powered by the dragon's presence, they were at least five times the size of the normal spheres. There seamed to me no openings in this attack as there were last time. Seaas thought about the situation,as long as, Mizu has this dragon out he has an advantage with these. If i could destroy this entity then i could possibly turn the tide easily. Seaas took his sword and sword and pointed it at the dragon and said allowed "Hyoga Seiran" a swirling white energy came out of his hand and traveled along the sword. The the white energy flowed off towards the dragon with extreme force freezing the orbs and the surrounding waters. The frozen orbs hit with the non creating an electrical explosion that sent Seaas flying backwards into one of the other orbs which exploded covering him in a schroud of water and lighting. The pain was intense and it caused him to lose his breath for a moment. Seaas kneeled now on the frozen ice below him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000officer meeting (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:24 am

OOC: no Mizu himself cant use other attacks, hence ive got him keeping his distance or it would force him into close combat. but the dragon can use the attacks... the dragon is more like a puppet (Mizu's finger movements when away from it, however can control it directly while in direct contact with it). it may have the same abilities of movement and speed as Mizu but it's limit is Mizu's bankai attacks and thunder.

IC:
Mizu looking on as his dragon and it's spheres were frozen after Seaas calling Hyoga Seiran. He see's Seaas falling and being hit with one of the orbs that didnt freze, all Mizu could hear was the groan of pain and the sound of water coliding.

Using shunpo to get over and see what happend he stops for a moment by the frozen dragon, "You did well Umi so i cant leave you like this" raising his hand he puts his claws on it's leg sending a large amount of electricity through it shattering it. "well i wont be able to create another one for a few minutes" he thinks to himself

Turning he see's Seaas kneling on the ice, parts of his body was scorched and smoke was rising from some area's. Mizu moves over and stops the electricity flowing around his hands. "Oh i do wish he would try his bankai i know he has been working on it" Mizu thinks as he stops infront of Seaas. Streching out his hand in an offer to help him up, he says to him, "Well that was intresting, and you managed to freze my dragon and youve taken a shock... shall we have a little break and finish after some refreshments?"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Seaas took the out stretched hand of mizu but it was not to help him up. For only an instant was his left hand on Mizu's,not long enough for misu to shock him, pulling him forward and off balance he pushed up with his full strength into towards mizu. His right hand grasping at the hilt for a hit with its butt, pulled it strongly upwards towards the throat. " ay Mizu a break would be great but an enemy will never give such at thing, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Mizu swinging back as far as he could after being thrown of balance, now standing with a sword by his throat. Seaas move caused him to get a gash on his jaw.
Looking disapointed he sighs "and there was me being helpful"
Mizu looks at the blade then Seaas' left hand that puld him forward. He grabs the zanpaktou pushing it up away from him and the left hand holding him. Looking Seaas directly in the eyes and looking rather anoyed "in that case Seaas boost your power". Leaning in a bit closer he wispers "I'm un-affected by electricity" Leaning back again looking Seaas in the eye again and the confused look at his random statement. Barly moving his lips "Thunder!" the lightning being directed directly into the left hand and blade.

After about half a minute Mizu releases his grip and jumps back landing him in the middle of the courtyard he looks at his metal claws then clasps his hands together and prepares to defend against the next attack
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Having Mizu grab the blade was what Seaas had planed all along. Figureing that Mizu would not care about grabing a sharp blade with his metal clawed hands. He smiled and shot kido bullet directly into the palm of his hand just as Mizu began to say thunder. Seaas smiled the blast was easily stong enough to break his hand. "Young you are Mizu power is never the answer only a solution to inferior questions. The answer is not what you want to here." Seaas kept his blade leveled at Mizu as he jumped back. His left hand returning to the scabard and shifted it as if he were about to put his ZAn back inside. Burnt and Chard peices of his kimono started to fall off. Pink and red burns dotted the arms of Seaas, but he channled out the pain and focused on the fight.

Last edited by seaas on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Mizu now looking at his hand "hmmm you broke some of it" holding his hand up infront of him he moves it. "Well thats quite painful but i can work with it"

Putting his hands together "I may be young Seaas but im aware power isnt everything" he remarks half laughing partialy because he griped the broken hand to tight
"However you forget the elements flowing around these claws are easy for me to manipulate hence i can move my hand"

Looking at Seaas' left hand the thunder seamed to have managed to do some damage there. Smiling again "Storm Dragon!" the dragon forms once again behind him and this time Mizu jumps onto it's back calling "well you gaved me enough time to generate another one. the dragon clasps it's claws together ready to attack
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:59 pm

OOC: added a bit of detail in the last post at the end but it didnt affect anything.
IC: Seaas flipped his zan into the air and pointed both index and middle fingers towards his opponent."Carriage of Thunder.Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Bridge of a spinning wheel. On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus . With light, divide this into six!" In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens.Rikujōkōrō , Sōren Sōkatsui " Seaas yelled as fastly and as clearly as he could as, Mizu was Moving into his next attack as a dragon was being formed. Seaas guided the bakudo into connect with Mizu and his Dragon locking them hopefully in place. The Hado as well was aimed towards Mizu. With and attack that was double that off and normal Sokatsui there was bound to be something interesting happening from this. As the Soren sokatsui hit the dragon and explosion of steam and energy went off. Seaas jumped backwards and caught his sword in his sheeth.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 am

Mizu hearing the incantation for sokatsui gets the dragon to create an Aqua Light to defend from the kido. As the light comes in contact with the sphere the force is lowered substantialy but the rest getting through was knocked into the ground by an almighty swing of the dragons claws. "That would of realy hurt" thinks Mizu while the smoke has engulfed both himself and the dragon.

Not realising that it was the incantation for Soren Sokatsui a second blast coming directly towards him and a binding spell. He gasps and jumps off the dragon. the dragon gets bound and the second blast destroys the dragon. "Ah dalm now i have to wait before creating another one" he thinks to himself but it's raised the water level

Standing up he looks directly at Seaas "Well i wasnt expecting that, times like this i wish i was better with kido"
Now looking rather angry he puts out both of his hands and yells sounding like a roar. lightning crashes down and srounds Mizu and the water in the courtyard begins moving. the look gives the appearance of an ocean's storm.

Last edited by mage master on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:34 pm

OCC: Red light? i dont think either had red light? on is the bakudo 61 the other is hado 73 neither are red. it was also a combined kido so you have a hado and bakudo to mess with...
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:54 pm

OCC: woops i was getting mixed up with shakkaho ill edit now
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Jumping up in the air he landed floating, he took a wider, deeper stance. He replaced his sword and pushed back his sleves. He placed both hands together at the heels of the palma and begane to concentrate. a faint ripple of muscle went down his arms. " Come here and fight Mizu youre running away now." Seaas gave a simple taunt to his friend, nothing drastic or rude but just enough for what he wanted. He saw the water around him start to crash in small stormy waves against what was left of the walls thanks to Mizu's falling into them. If Mizu got close enough he would release his hand canon on to him.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 am

"Come here and fight Mizu youre running away now." he hears through the lightning around him. But he cannot respond and thinks to himself "Ive lost control of my own temper" on this thought the lightning becomes more violent and dances all over the courtyard and even making it's way into the the rest of the barracks striking on random places

A dragon face forms in the lightning surounding him it speaks "Mizu regain control of yourself" it looks sad "You havnt lost control of me and you know im always with you win or loose, now dont worry about being called young and regain control" the dragon's face disapears

He thinks after that he will try an calm himself. the lightning still dances around in the barracks as well as the courtyard and the water violently crashes.

Staring into the lightning Mizu consintrates
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm

While Mizu was doing his own thing talking to himself. Seaas began shunpoing around his courtyard using the flashes of lightinging to hide his presence as she jumped about in a disorrienting fashion to any who watched. Seaas saw where a lightning bolt was striking , right infront of where mizu was. Again inside his close range Seaas used his most devistating of Shikai attacks, the hand cannon, with both hands thrusting towards Mizu's stomach a larger canon ball sized kido bullet would shoot out at him. If it were to hit it would do more than just outward damage to Mizu. However if he were to some how miss there always is the reason why they call him ghost hands....
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Mizu feeling a jolt in his stomache spits out blood and is fired back through another wall. Getting up he looks at Seaas "sorry i lost control there" the lightning that surounded him protected from a great deal of damage, if not he would have been straight down to the squad 4 barracks to be tended to.
Looking at the descruction in the 13th barracks and smoke rising he asks "did i do that?"

not worrying he hops back into the courtyard thinking there is a good bit of water in it now
"OK now the fun begins". He uses shunpo to manoveur all around Seaas and as he does so comanding the water to box Seaas in, A dome of water now surrounds his opponent, sticking his claws into the water it becomes electricaly charged and slaps down on Seaas.

Jumping back and spitting out blood he wipes away the remainder from his mouth he holds his gut with the damaged hand keeping the other free. "I must say that did a number on my innerds but i must thank you for bring me back to my sences"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:41 pm

As the water formed into a sphere and crashed down on him in a torrent of water and eletricity. Pulsating muscles and twisting limb. Seaas hit the ground hard, slowly moving back to his feet, The smell of charred hair could be smelled all over the courtyard. " I suppose staying in my shikai form has been naive of me to do. I suppose you deserve to see my bankai after that one. Are you ready my friend?" Seaas said taking in a deep breath and relaxing his tensed flesh and bone. " release hitoshirenu hayai" is what was muttered as Seaas removed his Zanpakto its sheeth and held it tip down. No noticeable changes could be seen or felt from Seaas, But maybe that is what he wanted Mizu to think , as his sheath disappears
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Looking at seaas smoke rising due to the electricity that had just been forced through him with the assistance of water. Mizu thinking that that had to have hurt

"I suppose staying in my shikai form has been naive of me to do. I suppose you deserve to see my bankai after that one. Are you ready my friend?" he takes a deep breath and points his zanpaktou to the ground "hitoshirenu hayai" Mizu hears him mumble. Not feeling or seeing any noticable change just a flicker of energy
Mizu tilts his head slightly "I'd better watch your bankai seems unusual like mine" using shunpo he moves away and stands ontop of part of a wall not yet destroyed. "So this is what you spent all that time in the acadmey for meditating." Mizu smiles "im honoured i get to see it... but now it's time to go all out"

Thinking to himself hoping that he wont get angry and loose control again for he dosn't want to miss a second of this. Smiling at Seaas "Now if only i could get Umi Kurasshu to tell me the ultimate attack i wouldnt be so worried about this"

Clasping his hands together insted of forming a dragon or spheres, as he thinks hand to hand may be necessary for this, he surrounds his entire arms, claws (forming short blades coming from the claws) and armour with a mix of water and lightning standing he takes a defence position and prepares shunpo
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:11 pm

Seaas took a deffensive position and readied himself to shunpo as he sensed Mizu was about to do the same. The seemed to do this in sink jest as mizu readied his armor.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 pm

Seass doing the same as Mizu he thinks that is odd as he was expecting Seaas to attack him.
"hmmm i think ill have to kick things off" he thinks. deciding to make his move from a distance to test what he is up against. The time passed to allow him to create a new storm dragon but he decides against it as it would mean he couldnt manoveur or attack as effectivly with it

Looking at his opponent suddenly water coming from behind Seaas directed straight for him and lightning aiming at him from the front. Mizu doubts this will hit but it may give him an idea of what the unknown bankai can do
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Seaas simply shunpoed out of the area and dropped in from above mizu with a vetical slash this time with a charges sword full of the same kido energy as his bullets.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 pm

With Seaas coming from aboveand his blade charged with the kido energy. Reaching up and grabing the blade, even though his hands are protected by the water and lightning, the pain of the energy coliding against his damaged hand is excrusiating.
The force pushes Mizu into the middle of the courtyard, the water splashing as they made contact. Seaas now ontop of Mizu who still has hold of the blade and Mizu looking directly into his opponents eyes "oh crap". Mizu trying to figure out what to do, cant due to the tremdous pain in his hand and trying to figure out why this energy was so intense
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Seaas placed his full weight as it barred down on Mizu's injured hand. perched above mizu Seaas went in for a head shot aiming to punch Mizu square in the nose with a speed that gave him the nickname ,ghost hands.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:52 pm

Mizu's hand now throbing the pain unberable, then getting swiftly punched on the nose with great force the tears stream down his face due to the broken nose. "This is why they call you ghost hands then" he mumbles
As they are both in the water now, snaping out of his confusion thinking that all he can do in this situation is to use the lightning. Electrily charging the water he thinks "this is the best hope i have of getting out of this" The electricity flows and catches Seaas once again
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:25 am

Seaas jumps out of the water ,pulling his sword lose, just before the electricity could reach him. This partially due to his hightend senses acculimated by the bankai. Seaas jumps up high above the courtyard nearly a hundred feet and waited for Mizu to advances at him again with his sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: officer meeting (open)   officer meeting (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

officer meeting (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next