Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Kenji Hiroshimo Banner10 Kenji Hiroshimo SOC
Kenji Hiroshimo BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Kenji Hiroshimo Roka-1
Mage Master
Kenji Hiroshimo Kaien-2
Seaas
Kenji Hiroshimo Seaas-1
Mara
Kenji Hiroshimo Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Kenji Hiroshimo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:00 am

~General Information~
Name: Kenji Hiroshimo
Nickname/Alias: Demon of the Desert
Weight: 180lbs
Height: 6'

~Character Information~
Appearance: Kenji Hiroshimo 621184-anime_boy_fav6_large
Clothing: Kenji wears the formal black soul reaper robes, with his wood sandals and white socks. Over these robes is his white captain's haori, with a green inside, representing his squad. His twin katanas are worn on his left and right hips.
Personality: Kenji always seems to be lost deep in thought, often times stopping mid conversation and staring off into the distance. He is a generally laid back guy, just going with the flow and never really trying to stand out or make a big deal out of anything. That isn't to say he won't stand up for what he believes in, but he doesn't sweat the little things. Kenji is also notorious for always fiddling with something in his hand, usually a dice or coin. When he thinks the trinket in his hand moves through his fingers furiously, there's no rhythm to the movements, the trinket just never stops moving through his hands.

Most people would describe Kenji as a decent guy, someone who likes to laugh and have a generally good time. However they might also add that he's very strange and random, often leaving or just spacing out mid conversation. Kenji also has a set of morals or principles like most shinigami, that he adheres to like a religion. The young captain cares a great deal for his squad and wouldn't even put a second thought into putting his life on the line for a single member of his division.

In battle the man's movements and tactics are like his personality, they have no rhythm, making them hard to predict. In fact on several occasions Kenji has admitted that half the time he doesn't even know what his next move would be. He also has a short attention span and will usually get tired of a fight quickly, not really caring what happens as long as it ends relatively soon. When not bored with a battle, Kenji is constantly egging his opponent on, and never really takes it seriously.

~Rank/Gotei 13~
Division: 6th Division

Zanpakutō Information~
Zanpakutō Name: Sabaku
Zanpakutō Release Command: Dissolve, Sabaku
Zanpakutō Look: Sabaku is a rare zanpakuto in the way that it is actually two separate swords. The right sword has a red hilt while the left has a black. The two guards are the same, being in the shape of what appears to be geometric diamonds. The swords themselves are generic katanas, with stainless steel blades. The Kanji for death is inscribed on the blade of the black hilted sword while the kanji for life is on the katana with a red hilt.
Zanpakutō Tranfrom look: The two katanas appear to dissolve into sand which pools around Kenji's feet. The sand, if spread out is about 50 feet in area.
Zanpakutō Power: The sand that the blades form is entirely controlled by Kenji. The captain is able to shape and form the sand to his will, creating anything from spears and swords, to a small tidal wave or large fist if he so chooses. The sand can also be hardened to diamond level strength, making for durable defenses and deadly offenses.

Leech- A passive ability which means anything being touched by the sand will begin to lose reiatsu, which is then fed to Kenji. In its shikai state it isn't very noticeable to a Captain or someone of equal rank. Even a lieutenant would find it easy enough to function, hardly noticing the slow decrease in reiatsu levels.

Desert Coffin- The sand appears around the opponent and closes in on them, making a coffin around them. With a flick of Kenji's wrist, the sand coffin implodes under pressure, instantly killing anyone inside.

Drizzle- All the sand made by the shikai hovers in the air like a cloud before turning into thousands of tiny, diamond hard, needles. The needles rain down, and are nearly impossible to dodge considering the sheer number of them. Kenji can also control groups of them with hand motions, allowing him to take a group of needles and have them fly at the person horizontally while others rain down from above.

~Bankai info~Information~
Bankai Name: Sabaku Tomurai
Bankai Release Command: Starve, Sabaku Tomurai
Bankai Look: Bankai is not much different than shikai except the sand takes on the color of red and black. Making for what looks like a desert of black sand mixed with the blood of hundreds of warriors. Not only that, but there is now about 100x more sand, which makes up a mini desert. The sand is the area of about 100m (325ft) if measured out.
Bankai Power: It is exactly like its shikai version except on a much larger scale.

Copy- When an enemy is killed by Kenji's bankai, their body and reiatsu are absorbed into the sand. What this allows Kenji to do is the next time, and every time afterwards, he is able to make an exact carbon copy of the fallen enemy out of his black and red sand. The copy has all the powers of the original thanks to the absorption of the reiatsu. The only problem with this is Kenji cannot use his other sand while he is controlling the copy.

Starve- A passive ability and an upgraded form of the shikai's leech. While standing on the spirit made desert or just even standing on the air above the sand, anyone in the area will feel their reitatsu being drained. This is on a larger scale than the shikai version. While the person is just standing there, they won't really notice any real drop in stamina, but each spiritual attack seems to drain more an more reiatsu. For example a level 10 kidou spell will make the person feel like they just let loose a level 40 spell. It will kill them slowly and without any warning, until they die of exhaustion. Just like the shikai version this passive ability feeds the stolen reiatsu to Kenji.

Crucification- Kenji's "finisher" technique, he will ensnare the opponent in a large cross of sand, which will bind their arms and legs. The cross will rise into the air in front of Kenji and 7 diamond hard sand spears will form around Kenji. He'll take his time with this technique, often talking to the opponent as he slowly kills them. He starts with the legs, sending a spear to each thigh. Then to the arms, one for each bicep. A fifth for the stomach, and a sixth for the neck. The final spear is skinnier than the rest, but the sharpest and hardest of them all. The 7th goes through the opponents head, like a bullet.

~Skills/Powers~
Skill Specialty: Enhanced Spiritual Pressure

Name:
Range:
Info

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before Death Arc: While Kenji was still alive, he was one of the many colonists coming to America. He rode over with his family, a son, daughter, and beautiful young wife. Life was hard, winters were brutal, claiming the lives of hundreds each season. However they were in America, there were no real laws or rules, a family was free to do what a family wanted to do. Unfortunately, on a hunting trip, Kenji's son was killed by a bear. The boy hadn't stood a chance, his father had warned him to leave the beast alone but the boy being a child was curious and got too close. The bear mauled him and his horse, and Kenji's son was dead in less than a minute. Kenji, enraged, fought the bear with just a hunting knife, and ended up killing the beast.

After that experience, Kenji was never the same. He began going off on his own, to a hillside or small forest and just sitting out there thinking. Kenji still went through life like a normal human being, but his wife would often remark that he seemed hollowed out inside, or that there was someone else behind his eyes, hiding but coming out every once in awhile and taking control. Kenji took control of his thoughts and was able to block out any outside sounds while thinking. He thought about life, how frail it was, how it could be taken away by one little mistake. He contemplated the world, wondered if it was real or all an illusion. Even with these odd thoughts, the man was still able to retain his sanity and continued through life, hiding them from his family.

One day, the settlers had pissed off the local native american tribe for the last time, and they had decided to attack. Out numbering the colonists by a massive amount, they were no chance for the enraged Indians. They set fire to Kenji's home, and took his daughter and wife as slaves while he fought valiantly, taking down over thirty Native Americans before dying himself. An arrow through each thigh, two more for his two biceps, a fifth for his stomach and sixth for his throat. On the edge of death, a final native american produced a seventh arrow and with an accuracy blessed by god himself, sent it between the eyes of the old colonial man, killing him.

After Death Arc:

When Kenji arrived in the Rukongai, his first thought and goal was to find his dead son and be reunited once again. His wife and daughter had been taken as slaves rather than killed, so Kenji hadn't been with them when he arrived. Unfortunately, the young man found that the Rukongai was a massive place, larger than anything he could even imagine. As time passed, he gave up on his search for his lost son, and began taking in orphans, acting as a father figure to them. He protected them, stole food for them, and before he knew it had recruited other people into his family and was the head of a powerful organization of thieves in the Rukongai.

The group named themselves the loners, as no one was directly related and each member had been alone when they first arrived. Kenji never actually gave the group orders, but their general code was to steal from the rich and give to the poor. While many thought they were heroes, many others wanted them dead. Eventually the group became too big and their actions began to heavily affect the balance in the Rukongai. The poor were becoming rich and the rich becoming poor. The shinigami had to take action before the Rukongai was thrown into utter chaos. The confronted Kenji, killing several of his family/group members.

The shinigami, sensing the power and leadership skills as well as intelligence in the young man offered Kenji a deal. If he became a shinigami, they wouldn't kill the rest of The Loners. Kenji, wanting to avoid bloodshed, accepted and went to the academy. He trained for several years, and would've graduated years ahead of his class had he not been lazy. Eventually Kenji rose through the ranks and became a shinigami of the captain level. He now resides in the 6th division, which has become his new family.

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample: Do I need this? Is my background enough to show my RP skills?

Last edited by Kenji on Mon May 16, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 8:46 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:53 pm

it has hardly been long enough for a bump lol ... how about a half mile square for the bankai?
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kenji Hiroshimo Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kenji Hiroshimo Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:21 am

ive one big problem with this app...

... im squad 10 captain Crying or Very sad
please choose annother squad.

this zanpaktou is basically Garra's ability... with the same style release as senbonsakura... but i can live with that Very Happy.

reduce the area of the bankai, we dont want to go covering everything in sand now Laughing say to about 100m radius prehaps?

other than that id say it can be approved if seaas agrees Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh my bad, this probably needs to be updated then lol.

Ok I think it should be good now, thanks for looking at it and sorry about the squad mix up.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Kenji Hiroshimo Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Kenji Hiroshimo Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:06 pm

no it dosnt... *wanders of whistling*

woops forgot to change that Embarassed .

ill check it now for ya

EDIT - yep seems good to me.
i approve
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:42 pm

approved thanks magey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenji Hiroshimo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenji Hiroshimo   Kenji Hiroshimo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenji Hiroshimo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Character's :: Inactive-
Jump to: