Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Banner10 Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] SOC
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Roka-1
Mage Master
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Kaien-2
Seaas
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Seaas-1
Mara
Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artix

Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!]   Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!] Header

Bleach: Shades of grey, the place to be if you want to further progress yourself in the literary arts or if you just want to have a blast, or both! The site is currently fresh out of the oven so if you want to get a head start you better join, fast! But I suppose you want to know what Shades of grey offers first dont you? Well here are just a few of the things we have ready and waiting for you:

• User friendly environment with caring and helpful staff members!
  • Simple stat system's and rank up systems so that your mind doesnt get removed from the fun by mathimatical equations!
  • A number of friendly people who would be more than happy to help you along your path of progress!
  • Rank up systems that promote fairness and skill over anything else!

Like I said, those are just a few of the things we have to offer! So whats holding you back?! Click that link and join us, we would love to have you here! ^w^

Bleach: Shades of grey
"It's naive to think that things can either be bad or good. The world is made up of Shades of grey..."
Back to top Go down

Bleach: Shades of grey [Link back!]
Page 1 of 1