Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Banner10 Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) SOC
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Roka-1
Mage Master
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Kaien-2
Seaas
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Seaas-1
Mara
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)

Go down 
+2
Isaac
Ito Sengo Masahi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Ito gives up trying to trick the other shinigami into looking for his reiatsu and simply lets it flood out while deep in a forest away from almost all life. Of course he also releases his Bankai softly causing his reiatsu to flood out more. His left wakizashi cuts through the air with only a glint of the steel horizontally cleaving a large section of the forest in half while the right cuts upwards creating a trench in the ground at the start and smashing the trees in its path to pieces. After seeing the result Ito reverts back to Shikai and sheaths his Zanpakutou. "Damn it I need a Decent sparring partner," Ito shouts loudly into the forest while slamming his hand into a nearby tree trunk and causing it to burst to pieces.

"I need someone as skilled as me in Zanjutsu and Hakuda, the only one that fits that bill aside from my former squad captain is the captain of squad 8,"Ito says laughing in a depressed manner. With a heavy sigh Ito falls onto his back leaving a rather large crater under him. "This place despite how long I've been here has little in the way of warriors, why does it have to be so boring,"Ito shouts up into the sky his voice loud enough to be heard over a good bit of Soul Society. While he lays there he drifts off to sleep while wishing someone worth fighting against would show up so he could practice and be entertained.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Shin slept on a tree deep in the forest listening to the wildlife and insects buzz until it went all quiet from the prescence of a captain rank shinigami letting loose all his reiatsu plus releasing bankai. "can i get to time alone, even deep in these woods away from anyone i still get bothered" Shin sighed as he stood up from the branch his hood still covering his face and his black goggles on. Shin used his shunpo which he excelled at and found the source with ease since he had it fully released and not concealing it at all and his shouting helped also. Shin reappeared on a nearby branch above the captain "yo can you keep it down i am trying to sleep here" Shin said in a nasty tone and moved his hand towards his zanpaktos hilt and held onto it if this one would attack.

Shin stood there holding the hilt of his zanpakto he had o wish to go shikai and even go bankai his speed is what he would use against this captain. "And you can calm down you are to noisy youre ruining the peacfullness of this forest, its such a nice place to rest and you come trampling in rambling about someone to fight" Shin said with a harsh tone and as he finished the sentence he yawned, his hood still covering his head.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Location : Lurking in California's somewhere in the Middle of Your NoWhere

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Amatarsu dropped the dull pencil as the pagemark for her journal and closed the miniature notebook with worn edges. The once quiet, serene area was interrupted by a rather obnoxious shout-- the battlecry of one who longed for spilled blood and something to sharpen his blade on.

Though considered a somewhat "shady" person, Amatarsu gave a thought or two to challenge this Shinigami and give him what he wanted. It would amuse her for a bit and the journal entry could easily be wrapped up in a couple of minutes later on. Yet, she detected two spiritual pressures. One seeming rather faint or suppressed, and the other one being of massive size.

Now becoming too lazy to open the journal again and finish up whatever insignificant thing she was writing about, Amatarsu brought herself up slowly and turned towards the source of noise and spiritual pressure. Training would do her good, yet with this mass amount of pressure, she was unsure whether or not it would be a wise decision to challenge whoever forth come.

Seemingly indifferent to whatever decision she chose, Amatarsu began walking silently while doing her best to suppress her own spiritual pressure and not leek out her existence or location. With her Zanpakuto in its sheathe, she suddenly bounded forward towards the source.

When detecting that the two spiritual pressures were quite immense and close, Amatarsu felt the sudden sensation of captain-level power. For a second, she flinched, yet if there was going to be a battle anyway between these two figures, she may as well be the observer to watch and learn from the best.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:39 am

Ito increases his reiatsu before opening his eyes "What do you want,"Ito says as he get up slowly unsheathing his Zanpakutou and resting it on his shoulder. "If you want me to be quiet or peaceful, then you will have to make me after all I have no idea who you are nor do I really care,"Ito's voice says coldly from head to toe Ito's overly famous visage could be seen by both Shin and Amatarsu. Even with out that it was hard not to know Ito on some level as his reputation usually was known widely as a ruthless battle and warmongering lunatic to the point that by that time it would be widely known that upon his appointment as captain most of the former members of squad eleven left or deserted.

Ito's eyes narrow as he tilts his head up causing his unruly hair to fall away from his face. The piercing glare and evil looking face would be enough to unsettle a lot of people as Ito's eyes took on a inhuman like shine to them as his facial features change slightly. "What else do you want if your here to fight then I will oblige,"Ito's cold voice turns calm yet more malicious. For those where had been around long enough and where of Japanese descent the look about Ito right then was of the state or imperial sanctioned killers known as Hitokiri.

"Don't worry I'll give you as long as you need to decide what you want,"Ito says giving a laugh that could chill blood. Of course he was still himself instead using what he knew about himself as a scare tactic. The massive number of visible scars on Ito's body usually helped with the mental unsettling.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 pm

"Oh great... two captains... Why hadn't I noticed it earlier?" Amatasu muttered somewhat disappointedly since a battle with a Captain never even mind TWO captains would be hardly exercise for them. From where she stood, Amatarsu could see Captain Masahi draw his Zanpaktou and resting it on his shoulder where it was in easy reach for combat. As the captain increased his reiatsu, she stumbled for a second but caught balance by a branch that stuck out from an old tree.

Amatasu regarded the Captain of Squad 11 to be quite the dangerous foe who had made squad 11 a mostly barren, desolate place where only the strongest brutes remained. The other captain, however, was Captain of Squad 2. Though not as imposing or intimidating as Captain Masahi, he was a force far to be reckoned with.
With a rather cool nature, Captain Karasu was the laid back type. Being the squad captain though, he could possibly match Captain Masahi and be at an equal level at power.

She gave a thought to going back to the barracks just in case if a fight ever got messy, but Amatarsu put that aside and decided that she may as well witness whatever was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Mizu wandering about near the forest taking a break avoiding being bombarded by his lieutenant Miyu and the rediclous amount of paperwork that had just came in. As he walks he feels several familiar reiatsu coming from the forest. "Intresting" he mumbles and shunpo's through the trees to investigate the source. Getting hit by a wave of reiatsu he smiles "well no mistaking it that is Ito up ahead"

Coming to a stop behind a tree he see's Ito standing glaring with the usual destruction around him, pearing around he see's the squad 2 captain Shin holding his zanpakuto. Looking at where Ito was glaring at Mizu's eyes widen out of shock at the sight of his 4th seated officer standing.

Acting fast he shunpo's beside Amatasu and lays a hand on her shoulder. "Ito go easy on this one please" he says looking to Ito smiling. Mizu figured that if Amatasu ended up in a spar with ito he could already predict the outcome
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Now her own division captain who now stood beside her. The sudden shock almost made her drop the journal she had been clinging onto. There went her chance to quietly observe the most intense battle in history.

Go easy? That's not Captain Masahi's style... Amatarsu thought.

The glare from Captain Ito made her somewhat uneasy. And going easy on a weaker opponent would be... rather insulting... to both of them.

"C-Captain?! How did you find us?" she uttered in surprise. She had thought that she had suppressed her spiritual pressure quite well, yet she guessed it would be expected of a captain to have such superior sensing skills. If this was so, she wondered if the other two captains had noticed her presence either.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Now another new figure was standing next to mizu this figure should be well known by the captains. The entrance should have also scared mizu for how fast this new arrival came and also how no one could detect her coming. Really...? This mystery women was wearing a hood and a piece of clothing to hide her face the only thing showing would be her eyes. You can also tell its a women from who shortness

So this was the repulsive raitsue ive been feeling The women shakes her head. She starts to walk towards ito repulsing his raitsue back as she walks just from doing this you should be able to tell she was powerful. As she walks she looks a shin and gives a faint chuckle and points her attention back at ito.

I will be your challenger. Also stop boasting your raitsue ive seen more impressive. But I must add a condition to this fight if you do accept. We are not aloud to use are zanpaktous only our own fists. The women finally removes the hood and the thing blocking the rest of her face. You should know who it is.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Mizu sees the figure appearing beside him. Slightly startled he removes his hand from Amatarsu's shoulder and clutches his zanpakuto. The person moves forward and speeks to Ito. As she moves away Mizu moves forward still clutching his zanpakuto's handle positioning himself infront of Amatarsu.

Speeking to Amatarsu he says "im just that good... thats how i found you" doing his best to repress a snigger. With a more serious note he continues "Stay behind Amatarsu... try not to get involved" Noting that this newcomer would be powerful if she was chalenging Ito in such a manner
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Shin stood there quietly listening to the captain of squad 11 his scars covering his body didnt really bother him and once he flaunted more of his reiatsu all shin did was shrug it off, Itos reiatsu was very powerful but shin was used to things like that. As the other captain arrived next to one of his subordinates shin paid no mind to them until a fourth person arrived, the person was a she and someone Shin knew her chuckle gave it away it was the captain before Shin, Sumiyori Hitsumi. Shin was surprised to see her but he knew she was banished and he knew he would have to take her in but due to his lazy nature shin didnt want to try and bother capturing her knowing her speed was greater than his. "its been a while miss Sumiyori, how goes the exile" shin said sarcastically as he still held his zanpakto and was ready to fight ito until she challenged him to hand to hand combat.

"umm miss sumiyori can i get the first crack at him i wanted to see how my shikai works on him" as shin said this he shunpod 10 feet behind Ito then held his blade pointed at the ground "Swarm Them, Mugen Kabutomushi" shin muttered and as he did his blade blew up into thousands of miniature beetles that looked about ant size. The beetles eeed to look like a moving black cloud around shins arms and linking together above him. "lets have some fun Ito" shin said as he slightly laughed then as he did the beetles shot towards him and the ones that stayed behind fed of the reiatsu in the air making them stronger and would be a denser blade or shield once they formed it.
Back to top Go down
Akado

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

Akado was engaging one of his brief daily walks around the forest that he had grown accustomed to when he sensed the presence of an extraordinary reiatsu suddenly leaking out followed by a few other signatures. He stopped and started to hear voices. A curious fellow, Akado decided to extend his walk and make a quick drop over there to see what was going on and if he'll have some company every time he strolls along the woods, then get the heck out of there. Heh. Maybe I'll meet some new friends as well. he thought.

Akado took a quiet leap and then lightly sat on a strong branch of a tree that was just fairly distanced away from the people that were in a commotion. There was lots of shade and a little light, a near-complete shadow upon Akado's body and area. Yes, this "No-Life" King has been through an endless string of darkness in the black world of Shinigami and had his heart and soul stained by the shadows that has enveloped him and that he had adapted to ages ago. Those who wish to see his true nature will be consumed by his corrupted will. "Oh... what do we have here?" inquired the Captain of Squad 8.

A red cloak-suit would have easily marked his identity, so he just chose to suppress his power by keeping his pressure trapped to a completely non-damaging level. He saw several Shinigami. Some of them he recognized instantly. Such as his fellow Captains Ito Masahi, Shin Karasu, and Mizu Masuta. Younglings. When compared to him. Except for the 11th Squad captain, whom he had developed some decent respect for. He smirked at the fact that there were actually those who aren't from Masahi's squad that would directly challenge him. It was like a couple of pigs vs a war demon. But then again, Akado never failed when it comes to not underestimate others, so they will at least scratch him. It's 2 vs 1. Maybe a pile of 3 vs a single Captain. Akado had no wish to battle. Indeed, he had deep thoughts and wishes in taking on Ito one day. And that day will be an unforgettable one. But right now, he lacks the motivation and the sufficient intent to kill. Now, he's on break and just wants to relax on his own time. So he will just watch from several dozen meters away in a spar between Captain and Captain.

Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Ito's glance shifts about the crowd as shin starts to attack Ito's foot shoots out behind him coming towards shin's throat before fading away as Ito appears behind the new captain of squad 2 his shikai turned on its blunt edge as it comes up almost simultaneously for a Senka attack. At which point Ito's reiatsu drops the fake feeling and becomes a full embodiment of killing intent and much more dangerous reaching bankai levels despite having never entered it.

Despite the non lethal use of Senka Ito's fist would come towards shin's spine in a overly and uncalled for viciousness. "Well Sumiyori its not like I have a choice in the matter I accept all challengers strong or not,"Ito says bluntly his attention still on shin right then. "But until the matter with shin is settled I hope you don't mind I keep my Zanpakutou in my hand," Ito says laughing slightly.

Though it was quite clear Ito didn't care if they ganged him as he only wanted to enjoy a good fight regardless of the outcome for himself or others. Of course regardless if the Senka attempt worked Ito's blade would return to his side ready to begin a onslaught of attacks that wouldn't relent until dead or unconscious."attack me like you mean to kill Shin or I'll tear you apart," Ito's calm voice says as the very look at Ito told enough that he spoke truthfully and was fully intent on enjoying the fight to the extreme if he could.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:04 pm

Sumiyori watches ito move it was slow and clunky she can see all of his movement. You are in fact weak ito. you know you can kill him in a second shin is weak and inexperienced. Why dont you fight a opponent that is of equal or greater force then you? Sumiyori didnt enjoy how he ignored her request. sumiyori turned her head to look behind her. Do you intend to attack me from behind? I am no arrancar i am a shinigami. You are prolly too young to know tho

Sumiyori also knew of the man a few meter away being the old captain of squad two nothing hid from her. sumiyori released the her sword belt and it falls to the ground. Her raitsue sparks up to equal ito's. Now, are you goign to release that weakling or do i have to force you? i thought i taught you better then that...I guess not the two raitsue's collided making trees lose leaves or even crumble at the force. Within a blink of a eye sumiyori was behind ito a crater was left in her place from the force she used. Dont be stupid ito.. she said one more time. This was shocking for sumiyori being so talkative
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 5:25 pm

Mizu looks on as the events unfold, seeing Shin getting attacked by Ito he shunpo's shoving him out of the way from Ito's fist then reappearing back infront of Amatarsu clutching his zanpakuto again. "I mean you no disrespect but i donot wish any harm to my subordinate and will not allow any harm to befall her" Mizu says to the woman

With a twitch of his eye he then says "yes i probobly am to young to know what your doing here"

Mizu becomes all intrested in what the woman has to say as she speeks to Ito
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Before shin could react ito attempted to kick him and then use a senka on him which shin hated were those spells he much preferred his bugs. But before it hit the other captain shoved him out of the way he stumbled a few feet away his infinite beetles which wer ehis shikai followed him. In response to this shin vanished and reappeared a few feet above ito "you want me to fight like i intend to kill, then here it is" as he said that the beetles formed together as a large axe and shin swung it down at high speeds on top of Ito the shere force would be enough to shatter a normal shinigamis bones. As he sailed towards ito the swarm of beetles which continued to be around shin swarmed around his ex captain hoping to keep her restrained but not harming her and another swarm circled around Mizu and his 4th seat and another swarm flew around a nearby tree knowing there was another prescence in it.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 pm

First two captains in a forest: one trying to get some decent sleep and another blood-spilling monster. Then her own captain. Then her location revealed. Followed by a rather intimidating stranger with powers still yet to be found out and who possibly knew Captain Masahi. Calling him by his first name... that meant she certainly was somebody who knew him quite well.

Yet there was her own captain being protective again. After the saint beasts had invaded, there were few shinigami left except those who were just lucky to survive or strong. The saint beasts had changed much. The captains were more on guard than ever and being somewhat "overprotective". She couldn't blame them though; they had lost many squad members and couldn't afford to lose any more, not to mention it was their job to protect them. Yet, it was also a shinigami's job to protect their captain too and defend the seiretei. If the newcomer was somewhat weaker, she might have flung herself recklessly in to finally get in a real, decent battle, yet she wasn't that foolish and also was curious in what this mighty person had to say.

A few feet away, a captain battle raged yet she was cautious as a swarm of bugs circled her and her captain. She had a feeling that things could get really get bloody so she grasped her zanpakuto a little more tightly. Even if her captain told her not to get involved, she didn't mean any disrespect if she put aside the serious order and jumped in if somebody got hurt. Even if her offensive wouldn't help much, Amatarsu had some healing abilities up her sleeve though she wasn't part of Squad 4 or any medic group.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Mizu now surrounded by bugs along with Amatarsu smiles "hmmph he is trying to protect us" he mumbles. Drawing his own zanpakuto from it's sheath, from the corner of his eye he sees Amatarsu was clutching her zanpakuto tighter than before.

Mizu sighs still keeping his eyes forward and zanpakuto raised "If you must get involved... back me up" he says to Amatarsu. He then continues "are you familiar with my zanpakuto's power?" he asks trying to catch a glimsp of what is going on outside of the swarm of bugs.

He considers releasing his shikai just incase things turn nasty but instead he restrains the urge to focuses mainly on protecting Amatarsu durring this captain level brawl even though e woud probobly evetually have to release his zanpakuto
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

Ito's eyes narrow as he brings his Zanpakutou up to block the axe. The two impacting would crater the ground beneath Ito though doing little to effect him. "Well I'll fight you if your old lieutenant stops attacking," Ito says speaking to Sumiyori while his Zanpakutou rattles restlessly against the Axe made of beetles from shin's attack. Ito of course shunpo's towards the falling shin and shifts getting behind him turning mid movement and bringing the blunt of his own shikai zanpakutou around towards the back of Shin's neck with a two handed horizontal slash.

Of course Ito's full strength was behind it still added to his rather acute knowledge of momentum the attack even though blunted was possibly deadly if it hit dead on.Though it was quite clear Ito was trying to end the fight quickly and in a non-lethal manner.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 pm

I didnt want to do this but i guess i must...So annoying sumiyori was back at her sword. Weaklings are one of the reasons i searched for power...Fear what isnt there... hitoshirezu osore A surge of raitsue poured out of sumiyori trees started to crackle and get destroyed. If i was you mizu i would sheild your pawn... her sword turned into a claw only one tho, on her right hand. un-annocuned to everyone but sumiyori her 'strings' were every where. one long string going through shin's axe Frostbite... all of the bugs under the control of shin were frozen and lite on fire at the same time somehow. sumiyori was now behind shin strings wraped around him impossible for him to tell they were. sumi's speed was even faster now thast she was in shikai. sumiyuri with her free hand punches shin in the back with enough force to break his back bone. while all this was happening strings were around everyone like ropes...Just they cant feel them.
Back to top Go down
PyroHearts

PyroHearts

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:19 pm

"Yeah Captain. Familiar enough." her eyes twitched as the swarm of bugs went aflame before her after being iced.

Amatarsu despised being called a "pawn" by this person, but understood the massive power of this powerful, feared person. She would do her best not to get in the way, and furthermore, she didn't plan on dying. Not until she had achieved killing the hollow that devoured her brother. But she better restrain from saying anything back or else she could be killed. That would not only affect her but also her captain, so if anything at all, she'd stay on the defensive.

The newcomer was faster now that she was in shikai and the overwhelming reiatsu was starting to get to her. Unfaltering though, she was cautious if this powerful feminine had any more tricks up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Mizu looks on at the woman freezing Shin's bugs and them bursting into flames after being frozen. Holding his zanpakuto out in one hand and spins it in his hand "Drench! Umi Kurasshu!", spining the zanpaktou in his hand it glows and extends to form a trident, water flows from the spiral shape at the bottom and from the trident end, the water flowing and forming a circle around him hovering just above his ankles as this happens lightning forms and circles the water that was released as well as either end of the trident.

Turning to Amatarsu he says "yours is a fire type isnt it?... may come in handy with this ice". Raising the trident he continues speeking to Amatarsu "Her power appears to be that of ice... and frozen flames of sorts. And with Ito and Shin knowing her she must be an ex-captain and with incredible speed"

Smiling he realises that Amatarsu has been a member of the thirteen court guard squads alot longer than Mizu has and proceeds to ask her "Hold on youve been doing this longer than me... do you know anything about her?"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Ito moves his blade about himself quickly to cut any threads around himself upon seeing the attack. With a quick shunpo he moves back a bit and sheaths his Zanpakutou, Left leg held forward as his body is slightly turned his hand rests on the Zanpakutou's hilt tightly. His eyes watch Sumiyori intently as he had seen her every move when she moved to stop the fight herself. Of course despite the prolonged period of having his power at full blast Ito made no sign of weakening instead it remained a steady overwhelming flood of reiatsu and strength coming from him.

"Seems like a pointless reason to seek power, If you ask me, Still I can't say I seek strength for a noble cause I train and fight constantly to better my ability to kill, after all I am a Tool made for killing as is my sword I learned how to fight for that sole purpose, anything else is just the naive wishes and dreams of a fool who has never stained their hands with innocent blood,"Ito says rather bluntly not trying to hide anything about himself at that point. Shifting his arms the upper part of his uniform the kimono and the Haori fall about his waist revealing a hell map of scars including the exit scars from how he was killed . The reason behind the removal of his upper clothing was to free up his arms and preserve what little was left of the uniform and Haori.

Ito waits patiently for Sumiyori or Shin to do something while if they both attacked he would maintain his weapon. If only Sumiyori responded he would leave it sheathed and covered by the Upper Uniform and Haori. Ito also waited for Shin and how he reacts to Ito waiting calmly. Where he stood oddly enough was in the Direct path before Mizu and Amatarsu who could see fully the almost horrific entrance scar from when he was killed. By way of a stab through his spine and a almost complete evisceration of his body as the blade had been ripped out the side and dug back in cutting him almost completely in half. Despite being long since dead the scar still remained the most horrific on his back while a lighter and less vicious could be seen on the front that mirror the same attack.

Of course Ito didn't care but it wasn't something one usually saw as he normally kept it hidden from view. But it was quite clear that the person who killed Ito originally by just the look of the scarring hated Ito with a vengeance and loathing that was deep enough to warrant such a vicious death.
Back to top Go down
Isaac

Isaac

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:01 pm

As shins inectoid axe collided with itos blade a crater formed under his feet but as shin was about to make a second attack ito shunpod behind him and tried to slam the blunt end of the blade on the back of shins neck. But the bugs were already ready to defend shin as they formed a shield around the back of his neck but werent prepared for the axe to be frozen then set ablaze. As shin was about to counteract this problem whic he knew it was, it was his ex head captains shikai and her foul strings he was wrapped up in the invisible strands and then she appeared behind him and tried to punch him in the spine but thanks to the shikais ability the beetles reformed and shrouded shins back cushioning the blow and sending him flying into the brush his hood still somehow on.

Shin landed in the brush still wrapped in the foul string but the beetles were already eating the invisible strands freeing the now soar shin from the fly. "well that sucked it seeems miss Sumiyori dont want me involved in this anymore" shin muttered as he let the beetles reform back into his normal zanpakto and he sheathed it then exited the brush to sit on the ground to watch the battle between it and her as he rubbed his now soar back."well you two have fun, not in the mood to get hit like that again" shin said to sumiyori as he sat near Mizu and his subordinate quiet as he usually was.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Little did shin know but he was under the effects of the confusion. Shin thought he jumped away but he didnt. his bugs did start to eat away the strings but every time one bug touched a strand of raitsue they were lite ablaze shin didnt know this tho because he was under the confusion ability that sumi had there was no way shin knew about this ability for she never used it or showed it to anyone.

Under this confusion spell put on shin he was off in his own world sumi moves around to the front of shin and uppercuts shin hard enough to knock him out. sumi throws shin's unconscious body over to mizu You might want to heal him...He may have internal bleeding

Sumiyori turns to look at ito who has been speaking. Ito...I killed and used my own subordinates to push me further to my goal Im almost there. Sumi exits shikai and looks at ito.Now may we do what i initially came here to do? sumiyori gets into a fighting stance after sheathing her sword waiting for ito to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:03 pm

"Your words are amusing, but you are still as Naive as the day you helped instruct me since the academies instructors didn't want anything to do with me after I tried to kill one of them,"Ito says and laughs slightly his blank look changing slightly as his leg digs into the ground causing it to crack and fragment at he rockets forwards. The second his right foot touches the ground though he seemingly vanishes from anyone not used to such speeds. Of course his footsteps could be heard as could their effect on the ground.

He clearly wasn't using shunpo but his own natural speed, which while the two where roughly the same speed Ito couldn't combine them into one footwork and only could use his natural speed on the ground. Upon getting closer to Sumiyori Ito left foot would come up towards her left shoulder. The strength behind it was equal to or even greater than the force Sumiyori herself had used against Shin. While his foot was going in for attack,Ito's right fist would move forwards towards Sumiyori's solar plexus.

It was to be expected though in Ito's case even a barehanded attack would harbor the same strength as his blade when used. While starting the new fight Ito's face is lit up in a disturbing way by a smile. Not one of scheming but one of pure joy a smile that was all to happy to kill and without any thoughts or care of the after effects. The very same smile Ito had the day he left Seireitei in ruins while fighting his captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)   Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom in the Forest (open to whoever wants to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next