Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Fukiwara, Saika Banner10 Fukiwara, Saika SOC
Fukiwara, Saika BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Fukiwara, Saika Roka-1
Mage Master
Fukiwara, Saika Kaien-2
Seaas
Fukiwara, Saika Seaas-1
Mara
Fukiwara, Saika Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Fukiwara, Saika

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saika

Saika

Fukiwara, Saika Empty
PostSubject: Fukiwara, Saika   Fukiwara, Saika I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm

~General Information~
Name: Saika Fukiwara
Nickname/Alias: The Blind Beauty, Sai-chan (If you call her with without her permission, run, VERY VERY quickly)
Weight: 137
Height: 5'9"

~Character Information~
Appearance:
Fukiwara, Saika Untitled15
Clothing: Shinigami robes
Personality: Saika upon a first glance is a cold, indifferent woman as she has been for most of her life. A woman of very few words, she will only speak when she sees it is fit. In her own way, she is a model Shinigami, follows orders without question, and will defend the Soul Soceity with her life. However, some may find her methods of Hollow irratication somewhat... overbering, and sometimes even a little sadistic. For she feels, if they desirve it, Hollows should be tourtured merciously unti they die a painful death.
However, underneith her seemingly cold and unfeeling shell, Saika in truth is actually very kind. Though she very rarely shows this side to anyone, with the exception of children. It may take a very long time, but once she knows that you are a trustworthy person, she will show her friendlier side to you. But as they say, patience is a virtue.

~Rank/Gotei 13~
Division: Saika serves as a Shinigami of squad six

Zanpakutō Information~
Zanpakutō Name: Buraindo Oni (Blind Demon)
Zanpakutō Look:
Spoiler:
Zanpakutō Tranfrom look: Release: Open your blind eyes, Buraindo Oni. In Shikai, Buraindo Oni becomes a long silver blade, the blade itself running the legs of Saika's arm. While also in this form, it obtains a long, whip like chain that Saika can use to her will. However, a major drawback occurs when Saika activates her Shikai. For the length of the fight, just as Buraindo is, Saika becomes fully blind and must use her sense of hearing in order to 'see' her enemy.
Spoiler:
Zanpakutō Power: Those who are blind only see in darkness, and that is just what Buraindo Oni does. It's sterling blade can send out waves of dark energy, these waves being surprisingly powerful. The chain as well has this power, wrapped around a body part of the enemy, it can send a shock of black energy that may cause a black burn like scar. However, this power draws from Saika's blind vision in Shikai form. If she uses too much, her vision turns pale white, and her eyes can sometimes even begin to bleed.

~Bankai info~Information~
Bankai Name: (Saika has not discovered her Bankai as of yet)
Bankai Look:
Bankai Power:

~Skills/Powers~
Skill Specialty: Close combat and Kidō

Name: Shakkahō (Hadō)
Range: Medium to long range
Info Shakkahō is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates a orb of crimson red energy in his/her palm or finger. The orb can be any size from small, medium or large depending on the level of power being used. The destructive power released by the blast can vary between a simple explosion to a pillar of energy. "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!"

Name: Byakurai (Hadō)
Range: Close Range
Info: Byakurai is primarily used for offense. The practitioner points at the intended target with their index finger and generates a concentrated lightning bolt.

Name: Healing Kidō
Range: Close Range
Info: Since her mother was a member of the Serite healing squad, Saika knows a small amount of healing Kidō that her mother taught her. However, her knowledge is lacking as her parents were killed by a hollow before she could further extend her knowledge. Her power may heal small to medium sized gashes, but for the larger one she can only stop the bleeding so that the person may seek medical help without bleeding to death.

~History~
History/Background Story:
Before Death Arc:

After Death Arc:
Saika was born into the Soul Society, to a Shinigami father and a Medic Squad mother. From an early age Saika watched her father bring down countless Hollows, and she marveled at how powerful and elite the Serite was. As she grew, her mother tried to teach her everything about healing, but what Saika really wanted was to be a Shinigami just like her father. She begged her father to take her on his missions, but he refused her time and time again, saying it was too dangerous for her since she was so young. But as time passed, her father became more and more open to the idea, and one cold night when Saika had turned 17, he finally let her come with him.
But this night would be something that would haunt Saika forever.
Her father instructed Saika to stay behind at a safe distance, so the rogue hollow would not harm her. As the hollow appeared, it let loose a blood curdling howl that made Saika flinch back in fear. She watched as her father and the other Shinigami battled the beast, Saika seemed in a trance as she watched them all. But a horror, that still haunts her today, broke her from this trance.
She heard one of the Shinigami scream, and saw blood fly into the air. That wasn't the horror, what was the horror, was when Saika saw who was being devoured by the monster. Her father hung limp, dead in the beasts mouth, and she vomitted as she heard the hollow breaking his bones with each vicious bite. The other Shinigami were frantic, trying to free their commrad's body from the hollows jaws.
Medics arrived, and Saika turned to scream to her mother to run away but it was too late. The hollow swung at her mother with it's knife like talons, and nearly severed her body in half. Saika's eyes burned with tears of anger and anguish. In rage she ran from the tree she was behind and began betting the hollows leg with her fists. The hollow simply laughed, and raised its claws for it's third kill of the night.
Saika let out an ear splitting scream as it claws came closer to her head. She rbaced herself for death, five seconds past... ten... twenty... nothing had happened. Slowly, Saika opened her eyes, and was starteled to see that she was in a black forest, with mist clinging to the trees and the full moon gapping between the branches. Then, from behind her, a voice called out. It said-
"Hello Saika."
She gasped and turned to the hill behind her. At the top, sat a large, magnificent tiger. But it's beauty was obstructed, by a white, blood soaked bandage tied completely around it's eyes. Standing it hopped down to the ground, making Saika stumble back and fall back.
"I have been waiting for you for a very long time now."
"Who...who are you...?"
The tiger bowed his head, as if he felt hurt.
"I would think after all this time, you would recognize this place. Recognize me... This world is yours and yours alone, and I am here to serve you Saika."
Saika blinked and slowly stood up and took a few cautious steps forward. Although she had never been here in her entire life, she somehow felt like that she knew this place, and that she was safe here. The tiger took a few steps forward and sat in front of her, his bandaged eyes looking up to her.
"How can you know I'm standing here... You are blind..."
"That is true, but I do not need eyes to know who you are. I have much better means of sensing you, eyes can easily be fooled, but the other senses hardly lie to ones mind."
Saika slowly came closer, and lifted her hand as if to pet the creature. She stopped, and as if it had a mind of its own, her mouth formed a name that she hadn't heard of before.
"Buraindo..."
The tiger suddenly brought it's head up, touching her hand. As his fur made contact with her skin, a flash of briliant white nearly blinded Saika. As her eyes readjusted, she found herself back in the forest from before, and the hollow still bringing its claws down to hack her in two. She screamed again, raising her arms to try and protect herself. A violent shudder, and a loud 'clang!' echoed through the trees. Slowly she opened her pale pink eyes, and turned expecting to see a Shinigami standing there, but she saw no such thing. Instead, what had saved her, was a brilliant sword that had caught the hollow's claws before they could reach her body.
As the hollow was distracted by the sudden appearance of the sword, another soul reaper came from behind and stabbed the beast straight through its skull. As it's body began to fade, Saika fell into the mud, crying as she covered her eyes to try and hide this terrible night fro her own eyes.
The following day, Saika was brought before the headmaster of the academy. He said that he had heard of the night before, and said that it was time for her to finally begin her studies as a Shinigami. Time passed, and Saika grew as a Soul Reaper in training. As her graduation day approached, she was summoned by none other then a represenative from Squad Six. Saika had heard so much about Squad Six, it was supposed to be one of the most powerful squad in the soul society.
The represenative offered her a position as one of Squad Six's Shinigami, without second thought she accepted.
Now, Saika serves under Squad Six as a simple Shinigami. For now this title is good enough for her, but someday she hopes to raise above the others, maybe even to Captain.

~RP Sample~
Roleplay Sample:
The moon still hung high in the dark nights sky, judging from its position is was just past midnight. Every other Shinigami in the Squad Six Barraks were sound asleep, but one female was not. Saika once again awoke in a cold sweat from her sleep. The same nightmare had come to her once again, where she was being forced to watch her mother and father being killed and then devoured by a massive hollow. Quickly wipping the tears from her eyes, she sat in bed, her legs drawn up to her chest and her arms wrapped tight around her knees. Once again it was a night of restless thought instead of sound slumber. Ever since that horrible night where her parents were killed, she'd been plagued by hellish nightmares of their murders. Now, a silver tear trailed down her face and fell onto the back of her hand.
She made quick work to dry her eyes before laying back in bed and staring at the celling for what felt like hours. When in reality it may have been only five minutes. Saika turned on her side, and slowly closed her eyes again, trying to fall back into slumber before the next morning.
Back to top Go down

Fukiwara, Saika
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: