Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Banner10 Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 SOC
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)

Go down 
+2
mage master
Kadaj
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Rikku quickly cuts the ground with her blade and causes the wall of earth to spring up from the ground blocking the shots fired by Miyu. She then shunpo's behind Miyu and grins with the crazed look on her face "yes i have nasty tricks but i wont use them here... now you can do better than that to catch my intrest" she says as she shunpo's awaya good distance infront of Miyu.

She points her zanpakuto at her "ok ill make a deal... come at me with full force and i wont use any tricks and only use my zanpakuto's abilities" she grins thinking that testing the full extent of Miyu's abilities will enable her to gather more up-to-date information on her for her files
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:22 am

Miyu would sigh " full force you want......" she would turn and look at rikku, then bring up her zanpakuto and look at it, " haha, I guess your right.......But I can wait a little longer......ya but.......I know bu-........your so annoying.......but.....I guess your right she did say full force..." she would turn and look at Rikku a big grin covering her face, as her Reiryoku and Reiatsu would seemly skyrocket " ok......lets go......... BANKAI!" she would yell out as there would be a explosion of light and power causing dust to lift up in the air causing a smokescreen, as it clears Miyu would be standing there now wielding a katana in her left hand and a revolver in her right. she would now be wearing a long brown dusters coat, a black eyepatch covering her right black boots and gloves, " so, you ready, I hope so...." she would say with a smile, before vanishing repearing above rikku firing a set of bullets only to vanish and appear somewhere else and fire more, she would contiune to flash step all over the place so quickly it would look like there was more then one of her firing , this in total would cause a mass of energy bullets coming from all around her.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

When the fighting started he shunpo away and appeard next to mizu "hm luckily i rememberd this place it would be dangerous to let them fight out in the yard back in seretei. And i didnet know your liutenant had achived bankai yet you better watch out or she might try to take your place mizu taicho"
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Mizu looks at Arakasi and simply smiles "well she acheived bankai a good while ago... but no-one is suposed to know so i never let on i knew" he laughs a little and his eyes fall to the pair and he continues "the shere size of mum's bankai is enough reason to keep it out of the seretei... then its destructive power and her madness... well it just isnt building friendly" he laughs again drinking more coffee

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rikku smiles as the onslought of bullets hurtles towards her "Pheonix Spit" she says as she spins her zanpakuto so fast it resembles a quincey bow. as she fires she cancels out many of the bullets although some get through hitting her back and arms. Although injured she endures the pain of the hit "now Miyu thats more like it" A crazed look comes accross her face "and this will do wonders for my data" she giggles

"Now come at me with more" more she screaches with earspliting tone. Slashing the air "Fire ball" she screaches, forming many of the burning spheres all around so as to get Miyu while she is shunpoing around Rikku. Once she does this she spins the zanpakuto again Phoenix Spit" as the fire is released the little balls travel widespread. Rikku herself spin's on the spot to get a 360 coverage with them
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Miyu would smile "Bakudō # 21. Sekienton!" she would yell out a orb forming at the end of her gun as she spirled around causeing a large smoke cloud to form around her, at a few of the fireballs entered the cloud, one could see what looked like something had been hit in the cloud but it couldn't really be seen. then all the sudden the quickly burst up from the cloud as she did she flipped way above rikku, quickly firing a large amount of bullets, then as she landed on the other side of her, aiming her gun "sogekihei tama!" she would yell as a more powerful bullet would be fired out, it having much more piercing power then her normal ones. as she fired it she would bring her katana around and swing it down " ubeta nami tama." a wave of energy would fly out, only for it to explode into a large amount of bullets.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Rikku shunpo's away from the line of fire saying "well dont you have an intresting bankai lieutenant" then laughing in an insane manner she slides to a halt a good distance behind Miyu. "Ok my turn" she says as she grins evily then behins to shunpo all around Miyu cutting the ground as she goes forming a circle of cuts all around

"Terra Fold" she screaches and walls of earth spring from the ground (all approx 50 metres from Miyu all around) surrounding Miyu untill they look like a crator had formed, leaving an opening at the top. Rikku continues to shunpo all around this time cutting the sides of the wall she just created and doing so from bottom to top
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)   Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voting for a head (ALL CAPTAINS AND LIEUTENANTS ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Soul Society-
Jump to: