Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Banner10 Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 SOC
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Falling of the Curtains

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:38 pm

Rikku smirks at Vasquez "oh but dear id rather have a fresh sample rather than remains", She then displays her son's habbit of tilting her head to the side but she has a more crazed look on her face, a look that says she wants more than just a bone sample.

She giggles again and the giant earth hand tightens around Vasquez "and anyway your abilities are purely for my own curiosity i dont intend on sharing that information with anyone else" she says with a smile but the grop of the hand tightengs a little more

"Ya know most have trouble with the three components that make up my zanpakuto... but your the first that dosnt seem intrested in why" she states as her observation is sayd outloud rather than quietly to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Vasquez looked at her confused at what she was saying, he also wasn't going to let her get a sample straight from his body, he would've complied if it wasn't for that statement.

" What do you mean by the components of your Zanpakuto? Earth, Fire, and Poison...something you've already revealed to me...what more could there be to understand besides that? "

As the hand tightened he began to wonder if she was hinting towards something vital but Vasquez couldn't understand what. This was the exact reason he disliked scientist, always talking in riddles. Vasquez began to think why people would have trouble with her Zanpakuto.

" You tell me.... "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 am

Rikku looks at Vasquez and giggles again "oh did i say that out loud... oh no worries never mind." she then twists her zanpakuto keeping the earth arm attached at one end and bring the other end up points it directly at Vasquez's face "well if you dont show me what i want then ill force it" she growls at him staring directly into his eyes with a peircing glare

The other end pointed at his face forms a fire ball and she grins an evil sadistic grin "i do hope your ready" the crazy scientist tone coming through in her voice now "fireball" she roars releasing the ball of flames not for his body but for his head as it's not covered and protected by the earth hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:23 pm

The rock fist glows red from Vasquez's reiatsu, all the time she had been talking he was waiting for the moment when his reiatsu would spike for the last time. His reiatsu shattered the fist of earth and he decided to take the fireball dead on. He stared at it as it got closer and let himself be hit by it. The ball of fire surrounded Vasquez all over.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Rikku sighs as the fire balls engulfs Vasquez, she raises her sanpakuto and spins it at tremendous sped. "Pheonix spit" as she says this a countless amount of tiny fire balls are released from the spinning zanpakuto aimed into the fire ball and all down the hallway, creating a wall of devistation. As the blades spin the floor bellow gets cut all around her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

Vasquez blows away the fire already around him with his reiatsu. He holds his fist out and fires a countless amounts of Bala blast to match the amount of fireballs that were coming his way. Vasquez and Rikku would both be hidden from view by the wall of smoke from the explosions. Vasquez jumped foward and grabbed his sword that was still on the floor and stared at the wall of smoke.

*Sonido*

Vasquez appeared closer within arms length of the wall of smoke and prepared to finish off the Shinigami when she became within view.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Rikku glares at the smoke and her eye twitches "now im pissed... BANKAI!!!" her blade remains the same however in the hall a great golum forms made entirely of lava poison oozing from all of it completly fill the hall, even crushing walls and ceiling as it formed. On her back wings of lava form giving her a dazeling majestic look, "Kazan Shin'en"

The wings flap and she floats in the air behind the golum "I will get a ressurection out of you yet" she screaches at Vasquez. Without warning the golum streaches it's hand into the smoke grabing for anywere that Vasquez might be, in the process the poison coats the floor and walls. "Right Kazan Shin'en, make yourself scaly and sharp to make sure he is got one way or annother" she growls at the golum and holds out her zanpakuto and takes what looks like a defencive stance in mid air, but she was ready to charge in if Vasquez was caught in the golum's grip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Vasquez jumps not to far from the ground and flies in the air through the smoke, only to see a large rock-like creature in view. Vasquez assumed this had to be her Bankai as it was displaying heightened forms of her Shikai abilities. Vasquez stopped within view of the Golem and looked at Rikku.

" I'm suprised you thought you had to release Bankai in order to get me to reveal my ressurreccion...i'm honored, Shinigami "
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

Rikku's eye and nose twitches simoutaniously, now with a crazed look "one way or annother espada" the golum swings it's hand at Vasques. as it draws closer Vasquez would be able to feel the tremendous temperature, not only that the shere force of the golums swing was ment to break his bones and imobilise him for enough time for Rikku to collect a sample.

However Rikku had other plans beside the golum's swing as she figured he would aim to avoid the golums attack. From behind the golum she raises and points her zanpakuto at Vasquez, still in the seamingly defencive stance, drawing a circle in the air "Cover" she growls. Uppon the command lava spills from the ceiling and raises up from the ground aiming to trap Vasquez once again, but this time trap him with the intense heat of the lava and she would add the poison after

Giggling with a crazed look making her appear insane she says again "one way or annother"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling of the Curtains   Falling of the Curtains - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling of the Curtains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2