Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Going to mee the primera Banner10 Going to mee the primera SOC
Going to mee the primera BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Going to mee the primera Roka-1
Mage Master
Going to mee the primera Kaien-2
Seaas
Going to mee the primera Seaas-1
Mara
Going to mee the primera Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Going to mee the primera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arakasi

Going to mee the primera Empty
PostSubject: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Felzer strolled down the halls of las noches he was heading for the primeras chambers. The fraccion and lowerly arrancar that dwelled in las noches whispered and looked at him when they thought he wouldnet see. Felzer smiled to himself he was not suprised they looked theese days he rarly left his chambers unless it was for a espada meeting or a job. truth to be told he had spent quite some time in the real world to be more specific a beutiful little villa on a private owned beach property using an alias of course using the name he once had would be to sucpicious. after nearly dropping the bottle of wine he was carrying and a rather exlusive brand to he stopped daydreaming. He had two reasons to visit the primera one was to get to know her a little better, The second was to get an update on whats have been happening in las noches during his time of absence. Outside the door to the primera quartes he politly knocked and wait for someone to open it.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Going to mee the primera Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Going to mee the primera Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

a few seconds later the door would open, a small child like figure standing there holding open the door, and would just stand there and stare, "Hey Mara theres a weirdo standing at there door!" The girl would say turning and walking back into the room, and seemly lay down on a couch that was pushed up to the wall. the room itself would be quite large, but mostly filled with a large amount of bookshelfs. on the areas were these is space seems to be filled with many different types of paintings, the room also would seemly give off a strange feeling, and if you steped inside you would feel almost like you were no longer in the same place you before, it would give the strange feeling of there being no room at all...... standing not fair from were Len went Mara would be standing seemly painting a picture, of what was very clearly unkown, as it almost just seemed to be shapes and blobs more then any single thing and Mara would contiune to paint not seemly even looking at Felzer
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Aha the one opening the door for him could be no one else than Maras fraccion "Hey Mara theres a weirdo standing at there door!" Felzer resisted to turn the insignificent little fraccion to a pile of ash only because it probally would hurt the friendship he was trying to establish with mara. As he entered the room he noticed all the bookshelfs and paintings and intressted he started to walk around in the room looking at all the bookshelfs and paintings. And allthough it dident look like it he was fully aware of that something wasent right with this room. After walking around for a while he placed him self a bit from mara and looked at her while she painted "Ah mara chan you have a real talent when it comes to painting"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Going to mee the primera Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Going to mee the primera Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Mara would contiune painting, quickly glancing over at Len for a moment before returning back to looking at her work"hm, your one of the few people that do think.....I guess that's because everyone here is all stuck up and full of them selfs....as I guess hollows should be...." she would sigh, turning to look at him. "so what brings you here, Felzer?" she would ask, before walking over and setting at a chair behind a desk that didn't seem to be there before.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:09 pm

"i might have a few paintings in my quarters that you would like. they are made by some of the old famous names da vinci was one of them i belive. As for my purpose to come here. We are the two strongest espada in las noches i figured it would be a good idea that we to got to know eachother. You are the primera but as the Zero people seem to see me like their leader, thats more responsibility than i like so i have a suggestion" he got quiet and sat down in the air "if you declare yourself the leader i will support you on the condition that i still have freedom to do what i want"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

" It would be nice to have some famous paintings around here, thank you.....so if I declare myself the leader you will support me...as long as you can do whatever.....I guess I can agree to that....Tho I don't know if alot of them want to follow me, as I'm much differnt that what they think a hollow should be...." she would sigh, " many think that I am going to betray them or something....." she would sigh again, " I hope they'll understand it....I guess if they don't I could deal with it...." she would say, a feeling of evil seeming ekoing in her voice. she then sat there and smiled, " so you don't want to lead everyone, why is that?" she would ask continuing with her smile.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:36 pm

"ill have someone come over with them" he smiled and then nodded befor talkin when she asked if hed support her "yes i will support you and if any of them have a problem with you leading them they would have to take it up with me" he knew exactly what she ment he to was rather diffrent from how the rest thought a espada would be. "as for your other question leading is to much responsibility i prefer to have the freedom to come and go as i want of course i would still come to all the meetings and obey when there is something huge going down"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:49 pm

" well it is good, to know all that," she said smiling, " I feel that soon somthing is going to happen....and if i don't have support....it might be a troublesome matter..." she shrugged, " not that it really matters one lives only to die nowadays, thats is where we will all go, to death and into the sands..." she sighed " do you ever wish after living for some long, that it would be better to just end it all...." she, laughed " I guess i'm just going insane, being so old, everything just seem to boring.....nothing is fun anymore....maybe I should start some problems and see how they turn out.....hm......what do you think..." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:55 pm

"you will have my support mara chan if anyone have any problems with you they can talk to me" he smiled but for a brief moment his reiryoku levels shoot sky high before lowering again and he listened to mara

"no i do not wish that there are always new things to discover right now im very much into arcitechture. and your not old mara chan you look just as young and beutiful like when we first meet" he smiled and laughed when she mentioned starting trouble ""what kind of problems do you have in mind maybe ill tag along for the ride if its intressting"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to mee the primera   Going to mee the primera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to mee the primera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: