Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Hohō "Fast Movement" Banner10 Hohō "Fast Movement" SOC
Hohō "Fast Movement" BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Hohō "Fast Movement" Roka-1
Mage Master
Hohō "Fast Movement" Kaien-2
Seaas
Hohō "Fast Movement" Seaas-1
Mara
Hohō "Fast Movement" Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Hohō "Fast Movement"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roka
Admin

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Hohō "Fast Movement" Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hohō "Fast Movement" Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Hohō "Fast Movement" Empty
PostSubject: Hohō "Fast Movement"   Hohō "Fast Movement" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 am

Hohō (歩法, Agility; Viz "Fast Movement"; lit. step method) is an important skill for most Shinigami. The agility and speed of Hohō can be enhanced and improved through mastery of it, concentration, and training. The foremost practitioners of this technique are those assigned to the Onmitsukidō. Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash steps) is the most commonly used Hohō technique. However, there are variations even within Shunpo and other Hohō techniques that only master Hohō practitioner can use.

Techniques

Shunpo (瞬歩, Flash steps), a movement technique that allows the user to move faster than the eye can follow. The focal point that determines the basis of this technique is speed. As speed is the main point of the technique the method is best characterized by how fast one can get from point A to point B in the least amount of steps. Training and skill are what determines how fast a user of Shunpo can move; those of little skill in the technique or those who haven't used it an extended amount of time would obviously be out of practice, causing those individuals to be considerably slower, which requires the use of more steps to move the same distance and become winded far easier in a shorter amount of time. The Arrancar variation of Shunpo is Sonído and the Quincy variation of is Hirenkyaku.

Senka (閃花, Flash Blossom): a special Shunpo technique where one moves to their opponents back. Directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu (鎖結, Chain Binding)" and "Hakusui (鎖結, Soul Sleep)" in one strike. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.

Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō (隠密歩法 四楓の参, Onmitsu Shunpo Shihō no San)

Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada, referencing their molting): It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage
Back to top Go down
https://bsotb.rpg-board.net

Hohō "Fast Movement"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Shinō Academy-
Jump to: