Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP meeting of old aquantances Banner10 meeting of old aquantances SOC
meeting of old aquantances BFS3
Staff List
Roka
meeting of old aquantances Roka-1
Mage Master
meeting of old aquantances Kaien-2
Seaas
meeting of old aquantances Seaas-1
Mara
meeting of old aquantances Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

meeting of old aquantances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
meeting of old aquantances Left_bar_bleue2000/2000meeting of old aquantances Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

meeting of old aquantances Empty
PostSubject: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:16 pm

it was a peaceful day in the town, people walking around peaceful going on there business, on the roof of a house there would lay, a blond haired woman staring up smiling at the clouds. the women would be humming a soft tone as she watched the clouds go by. this woman was no normal woman, she was Sayomi, formerly a captain in the soul society.... she sighed as she closed her eyes, to many troubles everyone faced it was quite troublesome for her but, its not like she could do anything, or realy wanted to......if she tryed to help everyone no one would learn anything......she laughed as she stood up and started to walk, as she was about to walk off the room she seemly vanished reapearing onto another roof, continuing her walk, each time she would about to walk off the roof she would seemly vanish and apear on another nearby roof. she started to hum a tone as she did this, she had planed on doing somthing but had completly forgeten witch didnt bug her much.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
meeting of old aquantances Left_bar_bleue2000/2000meeting of old aquantances Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Rikku walking around the town stops and stares at Mizu's fathers house and sighs deeply to herself restraining the urge to go and visit. She instead jumps on a different rooftop and sits there looking out onto the goings on within the town. her eyes dart around looking for something to take back for experiments.

She gets up and begins to shunpo accross the roof tops suddenly feeling a familiar reiatsu, grining she mumbles "my my havent felt that presence for a while," continuing to shunpo coming up along side Sayomi she says "well well fancy meeting you in a place like this" she says as she vanishes and comes to a stop infront of her. She glares at Sayomi not sure wether or not to be supicious of her appearance or what she was doing in the human world
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Sayomi would stop was rikku went infront of her, " Oh long time no see Rikku, it has been a long time hasn't it......." she would smile as she talked, " it is nice to see a friendly face around..... well at least friendly for your standards." she would giggle when she said this, " so what is the scary scientist of the soul society doing here anyway..... this is the human world after all......why not send one of your squad to do it....they would most likely thank you....I mean you normally do something crazy to some of them" she would say, with her continued smile , she did not seem to be bugged by the glare rikku was giving what so ever.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Rikku giggles Well i wanted to gather some research subjeccts for myself" she tilts her head and takes in Sayomi's reiatsu keeping it in mind as she speeks "besides my new lieutenant has vanished for a while gathering specimines and more nasties for my poisons and other various concuctions" she giggles again as she thinks of what she is goint to make with them.

Her attention snaps back to Sayomi "well what are you doing here... your reiatsu feels different some how... how intresting" she says with a crazed look almost falling over her face
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

" well......I guess it is, always good to do things yourself ya know...." she would laugh a bit after, staring at Rikku, " well.....what am I doing here, well....besides the fact I live here now.......with.......Family...." she would say, " for my Reiatsu well.....theres no fooling you, there is something different, but I know you......you would try to open me up and see whats up......or how...." she would giggle, " but you might try that anyways.....well it is a very long story..........but if I could shorten it....I would say...." she would seemly looking up into the sky, like she was thinking, " well, I guess, I would be hollow inside...." she would continue her smile
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Rikku screams at the top of her voice and the tone fill completly with excitement "VISARD" getting all giddy hardly able to contain herself. she vanishes and appears right up close to Sayomi evidently studying her face "no need to worry ive got all the research on visards i can possibly need... so your in luck" she giggles

Steping back a bit almost shaking with excitement "well do tell what is your inner hollow like... oh do tell me all" she says with as much excitement as a kid in a candy store as though she had found something better to investigate than the research subjects she had origonaly intended on collecting
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm

" well, its nots that interesting......its atleast not what I thought a inner hollow would be like, it doesnt like to talk to me.......I have to force it most of the time and its quite a pervert when ever we do talk, with just kinda creepy." she would sigh, " and before I took better control, I had to make sure to be out of the house when ever I knew it was about to take over, I didn't want my daughter getting hurt, such a hassle...." she would smile, " tho otherwise its not much a problem.....so...whats up with you besides asking all these questions.....I heard that your son has a captain, and infact hes the captain of my old squad, how is he doing?" she would tilt her head as she asked , it would most likely seem weird that she would of known this, as it is quite hard to even get into the Soul society and even harder getting in without no one every even noticing.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Rikku acting now in an unusual manner completly away from her normal mad scientist appearance, leans against a chimney and looks to the sky "why yes Mizu... he is now the captain of your old squad, only in his early twenties, unusual zanpakuto and bankai along with his good hearted nature... just seams to fit perfectly as the squad 10 captain some how" she laughs "Although he still has quite a bit to learn and Miyu is helping with that"

She smiles and looks directly into Sayomi's eyes "no point asking how you know that as you probobly managed to sneak into the soul society" she laughs again but still looks Sayomi in the eye. "so do tell me about your daughter" she asks inquisitively remaining almost completly out of her normal persona very few had seen in her even through normal conversation
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:12 am

"well.....She a handful....always going out without telling me, not that it really bugs me I was the same way for a while....well I guess I still am...." Sayomi would laugh, "tho somthing is kinda strange, with her......I thought maybe she would develop Shinigami powers....but she didn't ... she somhow gained some unique powers of her own...,its strange to me...but...." she signed. " I hope she doesn't do something stupid with them.... but.....knowing her....." she shruged, " well Mizu's pritty young to have all this power.....well he does have a very powerful mother now does he..." she laughed,
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 am

Rikku laughs and fixes her hair after a gust of wind "a handfull... well is is sayd that the apple dosnt fall too far from the tree. You being inclined the same way and all that" she laughs again

The mention of unique abilities had peaked Rikku's intrest "so do tell me more of these unique abilities... or i must stop past at some point to see for myself" she grins

She points a finger at the darkness like she did with Kiyen that fatefull night "hado 4 Byukarai" she says. The blast is fired into a garganta which had just opened, Screaming could be herd coming from inside and it snaped shut "well that takes care of that" she laughes as she waits for a responce
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:21 am

"well her powers seem to allow her to make weapons and armor....but" Sayomi shruged and sighed, " I really don't know what to make of it, I've heard of the rare cases of humans gaining powers....but her powers are....strange feeling.....I've watched her battle, I can feel somthing.....its barely there but.....its like theres two forces at work within her, ones very close to a zanpakuto...the other....feels more like......a hollow...." she said as she rubbed her head, " I'm hoping its just her power giving that feeling, and I hope she didn't absorb some of my hollows energy...."
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:23 am

Rikku looks up and grins "well now that is intresting... I must get a sample next time" she says with her mad scientist tone coming through again. She however manages to shake it off and continue speeking, "Yea ive herd of those special humans before... Infact ive studied them before..."

She laughs again and says "yea if she has taken on your hollow powers, that may be rather problematic... have you senced anything hollow from her?"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 am

Sayomi laughed a little bit, " you should, as long as you don't take her apart or something... might help figure out whats going on...." she sighed , " the problem is I've felt something hollow come from here.....but I wasn't watching like I normally woul, but when I got there she was just laying on the ground, yumiko trying to wake her up, so I have no idea whats going on....its very......troublesome..... to say the least...." she would say rubbing her forehead, still with her strange smile. " the power I sensed from it, was......strong....I don't know how strong, but...." she would sigh. " she also seems to have no idea that its there, making it more troublesome to deal with....and I don't want to force it out or anything....I don't know what would happen to my daughter if I did that..." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:47 am

Rikku laughs "dont take a test subject apart... oh come on you should know me better than that... thats the fun bit, seeing what makes them tick" she giggles again then says "well i supose since she is conected to you i could restrain that paticular urge" she smiles

"The bit i would be most intrested in is the weapon creation abilities... wonder how that works and is utalised by her" she says as she thinks over all conseavable experiments in her head that wouldnt cause any perminent damage to the girl. Then she looks at Sayomi "hold on you have annother kid?" she asks with a squeak
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Sayomi would laugh a little bit, " well, I hope you do... if you do end up hurting her problems may arise......"she would say her eyes flashing a bit of yellow. she would smile, " well I didn't have another child, I more like adopted her, after I found her in the streets......" she would say, "she helps alot, she keeps Roze out of trouble, and helps her fight hollows.....her being a Quincy and all that...." she would say shrugging, " But I treat her as one of my own....."
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Rikku laughs and says "well Sayomi ive gained a range of abilities since your last visit" she says pointing to the handles of Kiyens zanpakuto mostly hidden by her hair, she figured that Sayomi may recognise it as the old squad 3 captains zanpakuto.

"A quincey and special human... my my how lucky are you" she "giggles at least you know they will take care of each other." she raises her head and looks directly in Sayomi's eyes and says "Ok bring her to my lab sometime and ill see what is her abilities... im sure you can slip you and her into my barracks" She smiles and giggles again
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:06 am

Sayomi would laugh, " well now when did you get those....." she would smile, " I guess we all get some new tricks over the years." Sayomi turned slightly, " I guess I should bring her by soon, and maybe we can figure out whats going on with her..." she would laugh, " well I used to do it all the time, I mean how else was I going to get all the neat toys you kept to yourself, you never shared...." Sayomi would giggled, " it isnt that hard, I mean, arnt you all supposed to be watching for sneaky people like me, I mean didn't you just get attacked, by those...whatever there called...." Sayomi would rub her head trying to think of there name.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Rikku looks at Sayomi and giggles "well i got that not long ago... deception proved perfect for a fresh experiment" she says as she laughs a bit more. Then she raises an eyebrow "yea i noticed some of my toys were missing... as for sneaky people, i couldnt care less" she says with a smirk on her face "as long as my experiments arnt harmed what do i care what happens" she says with her usual mad tone"

So do tell me describe these powers of hers before i have a good nosey" she asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting of old aquantances   meeting of old aquantances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting of old aquantances
Page 1 of 1