Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Sparing time - Page 3 Banner10 Sparing time - Page 3 SOC
Sparing time - Page 3 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Sparing time - Page 3 Roka-1
Mage Master
Sparing time - Page 3 Kaien-2
Seaas
Sparing time - Page 3 Seaas-1
Mara
Sparing time - Page 3 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Sparing time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Sparing time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Sparing time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Sparing time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Ito laughs and holds his hand out in the same manner "Ye lord Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south Shakkaho,"He says bluntly as a burning red sphere appears in his hand much to massive to be used properly and highly unstable. Within the few second of being created the massive ball of power explodes while still connected to Ito's arm. Sending Ito not only into the death stone wall on the other side of the hill but creating a crater where it had been.

After a few minutes Ito appears back on the hill his skin torn up badly and the arm he fired it with gashed all over and apparently broken. "Aside from just copying you, right then that is about all I can do with Kido blow myself up,"Ito says breathing heavily until he settles back to normal.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Sparing time - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Sparing time - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:28 am

Mizu laughs "looks like we both have the same problem" looking at Ito's arm he continues "now lightning wont be able to fix that at all... looks like were both in need of the squad four specialaties... you more so now."

As he finishes speeking he falls back and moves to a sitting position and sighs "well now im a bit tired"
Back to top Go down
seaas
Thirteenth Division

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:13 pm

OOC: sorry i havent had internet all week but you guys are all done now Sad ....also why did you say i died in action i was stuck at camp.

IC: Seaas paused after she had finished her incantation but decided to not fire her new technique and discarded that attack from her mind. after watching the rolling battle from the sidelines she saw the enemy disappear unwilling through the tear once again. Seaas looked a tad disturbed and held out her hand and pointed a finger at a small rock that had been broken a small red sphere came into being and spirited away into the rock. The explosion incinerated the rock Seaas picked bother her friends up by the nap and pulled them to the hospital barracks.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

OCC: oh no it wasnt this character died in action was your squad 13 captain ya wanted rid of ages ago Laughing

Mizu gets draged off by seaas to the squad 4 barracks with no resistance
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Ito blinks confused as he gets dragged by his neck. He doesn't bother saying anything as he doubted the captain would listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing time   Sparing time - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparing time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3