Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Moonlit Night - Page 2 Banner10 Moonlit Night - Page 2 SOC
Moonlit Night - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Moonlit Night - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
Moonlit Night - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
Moonlit Night - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
Moonlit Night - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Moonlit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Moonlit Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:22 am

Mizu looks on and smiles hearing about the lieutenant suffocating he calls, "haha dont worry Miyu is tougher than ya may think" not knowing if he was herd or not. He looks at Miyu "aaaaw look at the fun their having... cant i join in just a little?" he says now siping at coffee rather than sake

"Ah theres that wind element showing again" he comments as he presses the cup to his lips, taking a drink he lowers the cup and says to Miyu "Well this is starting to get intresting... and Ito seems to getting excited about it." Now again playing with the tassel hanging from the handel of his own zanpakuto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Kiyen was shocked, Ito held onto his blade even though it was hurting him in the process. Kiyen continously tried to tug the Zanpakuto away from Ito's hand but it wouldn't budge. He noticed Ito's blade come down on his left shoulder which was followed by wind, catching Kiyen off guard. He looked down only to notice Ito's foot coming upwards.

" Hado # 1. Sho "

Kiyen was sent back by using a destructive spell on himself to create distance, by doing this he would forcefully have ripped his Zanpakuto out of Ito's hand just to get away. Kiyen was bleeding moderately from his shoulder and panting trying to catch his breath

" Why did you do that? "

Kiyen asked seriously, he was having just as much fun as Ito but sure enough wasn't going to let him see that.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 pm

Miyu would look at her captain " the paperwork came in a few moments before I left I left...." she would say sighing she would reach into her sleeve pulling out her own bottle of sake, " I have my own..." she would say looking into the sky as she took a big drink before putting it back, she went back to looking at the captains fight Ito of course was being brutal as ever, the other one seemed to at least have some tactic.

she would look back at her captain as he asked if he could join " if you want to face my wraith latter sure...." she said a glare in her eyes. "Ito always get excited when fighting" she would say with a sigh, " I really don't know why you seem to hang out with him so much...something always ends up broken or hurt...." she would say putting her hand to her head shaking it.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Mizu looks at Miyu as she pulls out her sake and he raises an eyebrow "those sleeves of yours are rather convient arnt they" he laughs. Pulling out his sake again he pours some into the cup and drinks, lowering it from his lips "well id rather not have any wrath bestowed upon me tonight" his gaze shifts upwards to the night sky.

He sighs oh no more paper work... and yes Ito gets excited while he is fighting... what more could be expected of squad 11, but he is a good laugh"

Looking at the pair he notices that kido was used "oh thats realy going to tick Ito off" he laughs taking a swig of sake
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Ito's bleeding hand hangs at his side as the same vicious and evil grin stays on his face. "What are you complaining about your the one who requested a real fight, starting to have second thought," he says laughing in the almost battle roar like manner. Ito steps inwards moving wards Kiyen rapidly before shunpo'ing forwards blade coming up with both hands gripping it tightly leaving a massive trench in the process of swinging it from the ground and up across aimed at Kiyen's chest.

Of course before the attack would complete the form stops abruptly as three more Ito's appear around Kiyen due to utsusemi being used in the most peculiar fashion to actually attack instead of defend and evade. The real Ito would be in the air coming down with all his weight and power for a cleave that would kill just about anything if they took it directly to the head or chest. "Don't think just because I'm brutal means I'm stupid in combat its the only thing I'm good at," Ito says giving Kiyen a sarcastic laugh during his attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:03 am

Kiyen was being pushed back, something he thought was never possible. Ito was literally making strategy useless right now. Kiyen would be forced to go into Shikai one way or another. he would be done for if Ito landed a direct hit.

*Shunpo*

Kiyen used shunpo to once again make distance between him and Ito, he went as far as the edge of the hill just to dodge the assault. Kiyen placed his hand on the sword in a different position as he normally would as he got ready to go into Shikai.

" Shine, Engetsu "

After saying this, he grasps the single blade with two hands. The blade then transforms slowly and begins to form two blades as the blades peel apart. When the glow from the separation is complete, Kiyen is revealed holding dual-swords in both of his hands. The 2 swords strongly resemble keys giving them the nickname by most as “Keyblades”. Despite their shape, the keyblades have just as much cutting capabilities as any normal sword.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 am

Instead of waiting for Kiyen to finish Ito's blade hits the ground sending a large opening trench towards Kiyen. Along with the same Vorpal blade of air that it always released when swung around. A crude ranged attack but effective regardless despite being easily dodged. "Nice Shikai but unless you outsmart me it won't do you any good fighting is all I do and as such I'm a excellent tactician or have you forgotten the last invasion," Ito says moving towards Kiyen with shunpo rather quickly.

To follow up his first attack Ito's bleeding hand comes up and is lashes across towards Kiyen's eyes in effort to blind him. Of course the second he finishes trying to blind Kiyen his blade comes up also in a horizontal slash to attack the eyes while followed soon after a knee towards the groin would come at Kiyen along with the injured hand in a heavy open palm attack. "Ten to chi: Mantenpesuto o taberu," Ito says softly signifying for the hell of it that attack he was using. Of course the fight manner of it was purely human crafted for war and nothing else so it wasn't mean for purifying but crippling and killing.

"Don't run to much Kiyen I'm only in shikai, you may be proficient at melee combat but your still a child at it if your not attacking me seriously with all you have, use your Kido if you have to this is real combat do anything and everything to try and kill me,"Ito says mockingly at Kiyen trying to get him angry enough to stop playing around.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:48 am

Mizu watching on seeing the release of the others zanpakuto, the cup hovering just infront of his lips in his hand he thinks to himself 'how intresting a duel shikai release.' He keeps watching as they progress the cup not moving at all and speeks yo Miyu "well this is getting intresting isnt it... wonder if Ito is too excited to realise that a duel shikai normaly meens two abilities..." His eye twitches out of pure frustration.

Hearing Ito calling the other guy a "child" Mizu sighs a sigh that could only be described as relief and he smiles "well finaly im not the only one getting called a child around here" he laughs and takes annother drink of his sake finaly moving the cup.

"well at least there both in shikai now" he remarks and smiles to Miyu "things should get rather intresting now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm

" If I were serious...you'd be on the ground groveling right about now.. "

Kiyen had already released his Zanpakuto, the battle should've been well tipped in his favor now. At this point just to heat things up, Kiyen began to watch Ito's movements carefully. Ito was starting to use shunpo more often making it no longer impossible to actually read his movements. The moment Ito moved his hand in front of Kiyen's face, Kiyen's 2 swords dissapeared.

" Banshō Ten'in "

Gravity within a 10 ft. radius of Kiyen was being expelled in the reverse direction that Ito was moving in, Kiyen placed a large amount of reiatsu into this particular attack. This means that while pushing him away the force of gravity would also create numerous slashes across his body.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:33 pm

" yes it is geting interesting..." she said as stared at the captains fighting, " you know I almost joined squad 11 when I left the ac Academy, but....my old captain persuaded me not to..." she sighed " lucky me.....otherwise I might be dealing with Ito all the time....." she said with a slight laugh " not only that, my Zanpakutō isn't really fit for squad 11...." she said looking down at it, she remembered that chance meeting

, she smiled looking at the two captains still going at it, " you know......if this doesn't stop soon the hill might end up falling apart..." she said with a good laugh, " but it wont be me filling out the paperwork when it happens at least, I dont think its ever happened before....so I dont know if it would just be paperwork....might me a little more serious then that...." she said with a good laugh.

Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Ito laughs softly as he slides to a stop dripping blood every where. "Well, you can keep thinking that but I'm a long way from groveling at anyone's feet, I don't do it for the captain commander or central 46, so what makes you think I will for you," Ito retorts back his injuries making his growl viciously but they do little to stop him.

Ito moves in towards Kiyen again his reiatsu focused more to the front of him as he trudges through the repelling gravity. Using his Zanpakutou to guard himself for any incoming attacks.Occasionally shunpo'ing closer and swinging the blade of his Zanpakutou downwards creating a wall in front of him of the vorpal blades to move through it faster. Of course due to the nature of Ito and how his hair was being moved about as soon as light catches on them they seem to almost glow jade green. "If your going to hide then you will never make anything grovel,"Ito says his voice strangely calm. The wild side of him had burnt out quickly replaced by a calm and murderous vibe.

The feeling was clearly Ito but much more pronounced and evil despite the calmness "Playing around is getting us nowhere,"Ito's calm voice says without second thought releasing his bankai the reiatsu surrounding his blade before exploding outwards leaving two cyclone covered wakizashi in his hands. "Bankai,Kurayami no naka o shūgeki," he says dully though the reiatsu increase was indeed dangerous at the epicenter konpaku, academy students and regular humans would die almost instantly though the effects as usually with the massive increase where able to felt to some degree all over soul society.

"Come Kiyen lets have some fun," Ito says the calm voice remaining as his next shunpo forwards towards the fellow captain leaves in his wake massive chunks of the ground torn apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Kiyen tensing up out of excitement rushes towards Ito, Kiyen's 2 swords both returned to his hands as he rushed towards Ito. He gathered up a large portion of his reiatsu into his upper body to deal a devastating blow to Ito in a single strike.

" My my how pressured you must be to be using Bankai..regardless of the situation I would never stoop so low as to using Bankai unless actually needed to. You have just displayed your own level of weakness...Squad 11 Captain "

As Ito was doing earlier Kiyen was trying to provoke him and get him angry. Kiyen got within range and swung both of his swords down attempting to vertically slash down Ito's chest where his vital spots were.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:11 pm

A Garganta opens in the void of it you can see hueco mundo obviously a arrancar was coming out. Kadaj emerging from the darkness a sour reiatsu was present now. Kadaj looks upon the two captians fighting and just laughs. Kadaj think how stupid it was how they fight within their own ranks. He is now out of the garganta fully and looks over at the other two who wernt fighting.

I see is this how you captains act? This is a disgrace to your high and mighty lifes. I have come bearing a message...From myself

Hoping that this would not lead into confrontation he stands there ready. He didnt know how long he would last in a One vs Four. Kadaj examined them. At this moment in time he only knew one of them was a physical attacker and the other was the complete opposite. He waited for them to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Ito doesn't respond to the taunt with any words but instead his left Wakizashi comes up catching Kiyen's attack as Ito's eyes narrow slightly his reiatsu increasing a bit more making the cyclones on his wakizashi's stronger as if trying to tear apart Kiyen's shikai. The right Wakizashi would come in at a angle to try and strike at Kiyen's rather exposed shoulder.

Of course both movements created equally strong miniature cyclones between the two of them as Ito's right foot rises up rapidly and kicks outwards towards Kiyen's stomach. Then Ito speaks his voice calm yet almost inhumanly cruel and cold "We have another guest, deal with him Mizu, listen to him or kill it makes no difference which," he says as his reply to the intruder and so he wouldn't be distracted by an extra.

Ito's cold eyes stare into Kiyen's their empty lifeless look filled with a almost inexplicable joy for killing. Yet the rest of his features remained as dull and gaunt as ever creating a more horrific figure than the wild manner he had displayed earlier. His face right then was something that could give one nightmares as was his reiatsu and actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:50 pm

A strange gust of wind filled the area, the peculiar wind however might've been familar to some people. The wind was calm but uneasy at the same time, the arrival of the Espada was a sign that it was time to stop. Kiyen looked at Ito's eyes and smirked letting himself get hit by the attack. Large amounts of blood rushed out from Kiyen's body, but something was odd about the way it did. It appeared as if Kiyen was dying. Kiyen's body was ravaged by the winds of the cyclones as he was tossed away....Kiyen's body layed unconscious on the ground.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

Mizu looking at Miyu, "oh dont worry the paperwork for the hill repair isnt too bad" he smiles and drains the rest of the sake from the cup "ah yes your zanpakuto is a long range type... indeed not suited for squad 11"

His attention is drawn to a garguana forming and annother espada walking in. Mizu gets to his feet "my my this is becoming quite the eventful night isnt it" hearing the espada speek he looks on as Kiyen falls blood spilling from him and thinks 'well that was far too easy,' Looking to Ito he says Ok ill deal with it" laughing and drawing his zanpakuto he puts a more serious tone in his voice "besides ive a funny feeling you two arnt done yet"

Turning again to Miyu and says "now the paper work for that is a completly different story" and pointing his blade at the espada as he says this.

He turns on the spot and looks at the Espada "your lucky it's me and not one of those two" he says while laughing and rubbing the back of his head "ill at least be willing to listen to what you have to say"
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:36 am

Miuy smiled at mizu and laughed a little, tho she wished her captain was back, Mizu had a feeling about him that Miyu liked, even if he acted like a idiot somtimes....Mizu quickly turned and looked up at the garganta feeling the reiatsu come from it Miyu looked at the arrancar , griping the hilt of her blade and pulling it out slightly, what was it doing here... it said somthing about a message but she would never trust one of them...but what more ticked her off is what he said about the captains, even if she didn't follow them personally she had respect for them, somthing her old captain to told her to allways have. she gritted her teeth not wanting to say anything that might cause a fight, due to Mizu wanting to hear the thing wanted to say....
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am

Looking at the captain examining him Kadaj does not know how he fights so going Resurrection right away would only waste his time. I have come to make a proposal. He then examines the corpse on the ground and smirks he saw through the illusion. Knowing no captain would lose that pitifully. Kadaj then examines the brute that 'struck' the other captain down. Kadaj mumbles He seems to use physical attacks....

Then he brought his attention to the girl who had a angered look on her face. He just grinned at her just to make her more angry. His face turned back to a serious one and look at the child. I am Kadaj.. Espada number 2. I am here in front of you without fear even tho there are four shinigamis here three of which are captains. I have come here to ask for peace between the espada and the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:18 am

Ito knowing that Kiyen was trying to trick him turn and shunpo's a good distance from him blade still at the ready. Ito's eyes look into the sky above "Kiyen, you can stop playing dead now, my attack was to your shoulder even a lieutenant would survive it," Ito says bluntly knowing his attacks rather well making the current illusion useless for most part. Ito's voice doesn't change as he directs it towards Kadaj.

"So what are you bringing to the table for such a agreement as I recall number 2 is just a loyal hound to a stronger master, Just like every shinigami is to the captain commander that enters the Gotei 13 well except me I'm only loyal to my friends and squad, So what promise and show of good faith do you have to prevent us from killing you," Ito says his cold tone still as calm as ever. Unlike Mizu Ito knew the routine of peace negotiations and asked the important questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Kiyen appeared standing next to Ito, the fight had been interrupted. He looked at the Espada who had arrived and analyzed him closely. Kiyen had heard him offering peae and wondered why Ito and the others would even waste their time listening, Hollows were Hollows and that would never change, they can't be trusted. Kiyen resealed his sword just in case the Arrancar wanted a fight, Kiyen has a very strict rule about dealing with opponents by immediately going into Shikai.

" I suggest you beat it...now...or you'll have to deal with me "

Kiyen raised his reiatsu just a little but this was merely nothing more than a front for everyone else who was watching.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Mizu looks on at the two captains no longer sparing he fixes his gaze on the espada again "oh dont mind the intrusion... Miyu is here to keep me right... oh yes Ito allow me to introduce the squad 10 lieutenant" gesturing to Miyu.

pointing his zanpakuto at the espada, it's sealed form was often mistaken for a shikai with its slanted tip, tassel on the end and the hand guard moulded around the blade rather than the normal look and two tone blade. Mizu speeks to the intruder "peace of an espada... what reason do i have to believe such a claim off a race that desires to kill and feed off the innocent?"

An unusual look of seriousness is on Mizu's face, rather than his usual carefree laughing one, and his tone matching his expression
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Miyu continued to stare up at the espada, griping her blade tightly ready to attack any moment if this espada decided to do anything funny....tho there was no way this espada would survive if he did, there were three captains...and her....it was a imposable battle. what ever tricks he had she would be ready for them. whats with all these things coming here anyway, Miyu had heard either that there was another that appeared while she was out, but.......she pulled her blade out further, if he was number 2 that means he was pretty strong.... tho this espada didn't know even tho she was a lieutenant she was pritty close to captains level...
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Kadaj looks at them, he just shacks his head. Is fighting the only thing you know how to do? Maybe coming here was the wrong idea. Peace could never happen if you guys stay as simple minded as you are. If the only thing that fuels you is war then fight me. But one at a time I will strike you all down one by one if you so chose. Kadaj still be resentful to fight he pulls his zanpaktou out and impales it into the groud next to him. Kadaj then spreads his arms wide open.

Make your choice now. He grins and waits for a answer. Kadaj was ready for anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Kiyen decided to charge in first with his reiatsu at full force, he drew his sword instantly and swung his sword down verically down the Espada's chest. The strike had an intent to kill. He was pumped after having a mid sparring match with Ito.

" Your mistaken if you honestly thinki you can come here as you please and not expect to be attacked...i'm not as nice as everyone else "

Kiyen's reiatsu was flowing off of his body, it was like his entire body was veiled. Kiyen wanted to make short work of the Espada, he couldn't really afford anymore injuries. He looks back at Mizu, Miyu, and Ito.

" Be sure not to get cut up by my blade "
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Ito moves in front of Kiyen "Hold on lets listen first, it may have something worthwhile to say and a temporary truce could be a good thing, but on a personal note not bad at all you make a decent enough fighter though that clearly not your strength as you hurt me more with your Kido escape trick than your sword's blade,"Ito says softly speaking so only Kiyen would hear him. Of course up close Ito was dripping with blood from hundreds of small cuts and a few open gashes including the one on his hand with even more burns from the kido that exploded on him and Kiyen.

Ito moves quickly so that he was between Kiyen,Mizu and Miyu "Well you three if it ends up a battle, Let me lead the attack I can take a lot more punishment then any of you three and dish out just as much up close, when you start attacking attack me if you have to do anything and every thing to kill it even if it means my death," Ito ends without much of a second thought.

Ito turns facing Kadaj "Then speak your peace and leave if you continue to stall and linger we will have no choice but to answer your challenge and kill you, but your facing the number one rookie of the captains and two of the strongest soul society has to offer along with a fairly strong lieutenant you have no chance at surviving our assualt,"Ito says his voice loud and clear and to the point. Like usual he didn't sugar coat anything of course his tone stayed the same through all his interactions but became much more serious. Ito's feet changing position slightly to resemble Shunpo stance while his body and reiatsu stayed at their peak the feeling still the same.

Of course the attack he took from moving in front of Kiyen the first time had left a massive gash going down his chest. Having not killed him solely due to the massive reiatsu he was putting out. Of course to keep the others from noticing the effects he kept his mind focused ignoring the rather serious wound and pain the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Other Stuff :: Archives-
Jump to: