Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP Moonlit Night - Page 3 Banner10 Moonlit Night - Page 3 SOC
Moonlit Night - Page 3 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
Moonlit Night - Page 3 Roka-1
Mage Master
Moonlit Night - Page 3 Kaien-2
Seaas
Moonlit Night - Page 3 Seaas-1
Mara
Moonlit Night - Page 3 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

Moonlit Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Moonlit Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm

"Dont worry fighting isnt..." he get's cut off by Kiyen's attack, Mizu sighs. Ito steping in and stoping Kiyen was a relief to Mizu and he thinks 'well thank goodness for that.' With Ito now inbetween him and Miyu and after speeking taking a stance that appears to be for shunpo.

Mizu looks up at Ito and says "leave this to me... i couldnt rest if it was a four on one" Still holding his zanpakuto up he begins to spin it in his hand as he turns to Miyu "If things get messy back me up from a distance... no point in four of us getting injured" he says with a warm smile on his face. He walks forward to the espada

Taking a few steps forward still spining his zanpakuto in his hand he says "no we dont always fight... but you must understand that because of what you are we have to take precautions... now what do you have to say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Kiyen sheathed his sword and jumped back, he was dissapointed that Ito didn't let him finish off the Espada. If Ito however wanted to listen then so be it, Kiyen however wasn't going to let the fact that Ito jumped in front of the attack go. He lowered his reiatsu and noticed that now Mizu was stepping up.

" Hey! If Mizu gets to fight why didn't you let me kill him Ito?! "

Kiyen was impatient, he wanted Ito to respond rather quickly or else he would disregard what he said and take action anyway. Kiyen's foot tapped on the ground. The air around him was still compared to what it was a couple of minutes ago, he was starting to calm.

" .............................. "

Kiyen stood there silently.
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
Moonlit Night - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Moonlit Night - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:21 pm

( tiny post)

Miyu noded to her captain, Miyu stood there sliding back to her firing stance holding her blade by its trigger ready to unseal it and support her captain long range, or with kido... this guy however was pissing her off.... but she desided if Ito could hold himself back she could to... tho she didnt know what this guy could do and was watching for everything....
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Kadaj looks over the situation. A shinigami taking a blow for him. A shinigami trying to attack him just showing Kadaj that his assumption about the shinigami were correct. Then a child-captain offering to fight and his lieutenant ready to support.I see.... He nods and closes his eyes for a instance to think.

What i said before could never happen from what has just unfolded here. I will tho accept the kids challenge to fight me. Maybe after this contest in 'pride' you will change you thoughts about us and we might try the peace option Kadaj stated

He looked at them. Kadaj really wanted peace but there was no way to force it upon them. He un-spreads his arms and picks up his weapon. Making a quick dash at the child Kadaj was now standing infront of him. Before your demise happens what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Ito shrugs and sighs still hanging back "Do what you want Kiyen, I give up this isn't the first time I've been ignored which is why soul society always ends up nearly crippled from invasions," Ito says and sits on mid air watching the fiasco unfold. "Stay back miss Miyu, Kadaj does mean to kill your captain, Mizu is got talent but he's reckless and plays around to much, that is the only reason why our spars always end with him needing medical treatment,"Ito's voice says as he gives fair warning to Miyu.

"Well Kadaj since the rookie is so hot headed then please by all means teach him well, pride is one thing but reckless stupidity is another,"Ito's words towards Kadaj was blunt still though he made no move to attack or even approach Kadaj.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Mizu getting ready for shunpo as the espada standing infront of him, "you misunderstand but if that is how you want it..." he jumps back back his zanpakuto glowing he lands "... I am Mizu Masuta, captain of squad 10... now what is your name? DRENCH! Umi Kurasshu"

Spining the zanpaktou in his hand it glows and extends to form a trident, water flows from the spiral shape at the bottom and from the trident end, the water flowing and forming a circle around him hovering just above his ankles as this happens lightning forms and circles the water that was released as well as either end of the trident.

He stands waiting for the responce holding his trident in a defensive stance his expression switching back to the serious look rarly seen on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Kiyen decides to watch Mizu fight the Espada, watching a Captain versus an Espada should be quite the entertainment. Kiyen for the second time ever looked at Mizu's Shikai, the intense volume of water flowing from the trident was just as magnificent as he remembered but, once again Mizu started out with Shikai. Kiyen sighed and sat on the ground to see how the Arrancar would react.

" Alright Mizu, since your jumping in i'll assume your gonna put on a good show "

Kiyen yelled so Mizu would hear him, Kiyen noticed something odd about the Espada however, he didn't seem suprised, shocked, anything...it was as if he already came here with a plan either way.
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:56 pm

My name is Kadaj the holy espada. I as you can tell am Espada number two. The words two barely escaped his mouth in a half a second Kadaj used Pesquisa to get back infront of Mizu. Kadaj using his sword to knock mizu's trident out of the way. Kadaj just looks at him for a second. Kadaj then pulls his hand up to mizu's face a white ball gathered on his palm Kadaj unleashed the cero point blank in mizu's face.

Kadaj leaping back ready for anything he knew that a cero alone would not take out a captain. Come on young captain why did you go shikai so soon are you trying to eliminate me so soon? he was taunting his pray, he was hoping to make mizu mad so he would act out of frustration and use less strategy.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Mizu hears Kiyen speeking to him but dosnt react keeping his eyes on kadaj. Mizu's eye twitched at being called young again, Kadja then moving infront of him and firing a white cero. Mizu try's to evade but he can wouldnt be able to evade it in time at point blank range, jumping and forcing himself back slightly he takes the force of the cero to the chest

The cero sending him back past Miyu and Ito he slides to a stop as the attack fades away. Almost instantly he shunpo's back to the spot he was at with the trident held above his head. "shikai is a force of habit for me" he says while slashing at the air and he says "Dance of Blades", creating more than usual and with a wide spread the lightning blades form and travel at tremdous speed towards Kadaj the ones touching the ground tearing it up as they go.

As this happens he feels his chest where the cero hit, slightly bleeding his eye twitches again as his t-shirt had a great hole in it. Holding the trident in both hands now so it couldnt be knocked out of the way he took another defensive position ready to use shunpo. His serious stern expression on his face still on him rarly seen... so rare probobly only his vice captain had ever seen him with this look but even Mizu dosnt rember if she did or not
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Kadaj examined the young captain as he returned to his forward position. As words start to leave mizu's mouth Kadaj charges up more another cero. One in each hand he waits for the lightning blade to come close. The ceros make a silhouette around Kadaj's hands. He proceeded to knock the lightning blade out of the way. After doing so to all the blades the cero fades. Kadaj's knuckles were bleeding from preforming this act.

Kadaj then does another Pesquisa to position himself infront of mizu. Kadaj then starts to preform a Round house kick straight for the face of mizu but he Pesquisa away before the kick makes contact. He then does the same thing from behind and the sides of mizu. He was trying to trick him out. Kadaj finally comes in for the real attack he is above mizu, in the air, Kadaj then jams his sword into the shoulder of mizu
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 pm

As the sword makes contact with Mizu he moved back slightly to minimise the damage leaving a gash in his arm. Wincing in pain he keeps a firm hold of the trident and smiles regardless of the burning pain in his arm.

He utters "perfect, Thunder" the lightning engulfs Mizu and his opponent the electricity being discharded in all directions from the pair. Grabing the blade he moves it enough to shunpo away. "I wouldnt get too close if i were you" he says the sparks of lightning all over his body causing the bleeding from his arm to stop.

Nice move but try this holding his arm up letting out a wimper as it hurt him to do so "I havent tryed this yet... Hado 31 Shakkaho" the red sphere forms and launches off in Kadaj's direction aimed for his chest
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm

I feel as this fight is lasting a bit too long for me.... still feeling a little bit of electricity in his body he studded saying that sentence.Its time to step it up a bit....Burst of life. Salvation! Spirit form... Kadaj exclaimed this loud. Kadaj's once huge pressure seems to be now flooding out of him. Under this pressure the hado just evaporated. Kadaj's body now pale and transparent he moves towards mizu.

He hold his hand out and lets the electricity engulf his own hand. Kadaj didnt even flinch when doing this Kadaj now holding his larger sword just slashes through the electric current like it was butter. He cuts into it until he makes contact with mizu's shoulder again.

Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Mizu shunpoing as far as possible as he felt the blade about to make contact "OK then... id say thats your ressurection, impresive... BANKAI!!!"
The trident glows and beging to deform and twist around Mizu's body forming metalic armour around his chest, arms and forehead. the metal around his hands forms claws on each hand, as the former trident stops glowing and comes to a rest forming his bankai around his hands and body with water and lightning circling and dancing all over the armour "Umi no Kaminari Ryu"

Mizu's arm now covered and the gash sealed by the armour Mizu now is able to move his arm freely. "Now feal the wrath of my bankai" clasping his hands together "Aqua Light" large sphere forms infront of him made of water and lightning spliting his hands the sphere also splits into several dozen smaller ones.

Manipulating the spheres Mizu causes them to circle around himself in all directions forming a full barrier around himself. He thinks to himself 'even touch one of those youl become very wet and get enough of a shock to light up a country
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:13 pm

You seem to no understand. he slowly walks up to mizu again he was not impressed by the bankai. all kadaj's wounds were sealed from the regenerative powers kadaj had. He was looking into one of the spheres Ill show you what i mean

Kadaj slashes he sword down the spheres before the sword even makes contact with any of the spheres they disintegrated before everyones eyes. Kadaj has now obtained a aura it was the color of mizu's reiatsu. Kadaj then raises his sword into the air ready to go for the killing blow. He swings a diagonal slash across mizu's armor were his chest is. Using enough force to crack or break it.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Mizu Brings his hand up as the blade swings down clasping Kadaj's wrist with his claws. haring the remainder of the swing conect with his armour but simply bouncing off. As the blade goes past his armour he receives a slash on his abdomin.

Clutching Kadaj's wrist still Mizu says "hope you dont think my bankai would of been damaged... well now i have all i need to know..." spining to seem like he was to throw Kadaj "your an absorber with healing capabilities" Twisting himself in mid spin he bends behind Kadaj thrusting his free claws towards his kidney and liver area
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:51 pm

While being twisted around Kadaj throws his sword to a nearby tree. Now with his hand that was free before he threw his sword he used it to pin cushion the blow so it wouldnt hit anything vital areas mizu's claw was now being stuck in Kadaj's hand. Kadaj now with his other hand that was being grappled twists it so it grips onto the wrist of mizu.

Young captain now is the time

Kadaj using both hands to charge up a cero that should be enough to atleast break the grapple or the armor and mizu's arms.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Mizu stops the water and lightning on his bankai and sees the cero charging in Kadaj's free hand and Mizu's claws diging into his other. Mizu grabs onto the cero charging hand to force it upwards.

Proceeding to Headbut Kadaj making use of the crown shaped armour on his forehead, using all his strength to do so he proceeds to do this several times. As he does so he says "no - more - elements - to - absorb."

Also thinking to himself 'bet Ito is loving watching this kind of fight." He continues to make full use of his crown durring this prime oportunity "peace - my - arse" getting more and more angry as he thinks about it
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:26 pm

With the hand that was not thrown up into the air he un-digs it from his claw massive bleeding was caused by it but the cero was still intact Kadaj then puts his free hand out to block the headbutt the bones break in his hand but it would be healed quick enough the gash from the claw already was. Kadaj grabs down onto mizu's head and unleashes the cero a pointblank.

Kadaj then jumps back and retrieves his sword. The power that mage had given him has almost worn out after fixing up his own hand. I might have to use my own power to heal soon. damn Kadaj's hand now fine grips his sword and gets ready for the next attack
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Rolling to a stop after the cero he get's up wiping the blood from his mouth, seeing he had retreived the sword. He smirks at Kadaj "looks like physical attacks are your weakness... absorber"

Using shunpo again aiming one hand and its claws towards his kidney and liver again. Bringing a leg up he then aims to break Kadaj's sword arm. while he carries this out he says "well how is this for a young captain espada?"
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

That armor is good for you defense but it makes you slow. He then was behind mizu. Mizu's leg still in the air trying to kick Kadaj. Kadaj slashes where the arm pit is were the armor does not give full protection. kadaj then jumps back and he examines his power he has left. 'its enough' he thought. Why did you think my peace was a ruse? kadaj looks with a questioned face

(Short posts are short)
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Mizu laughs at Kadaj's remark about his armour "broke your hand didnt it... besides im elemental and you absorb" he says while running the lightning through his wound to stop the bleeding hoping either Kiyen or Miyu would be able to preform some healing Kido on his wounds later

At the mention of the second remark of a ruse of peace he gets quite angry "as a child of two worlds i was willing to listen to your peace offering..." simply growling at the end. He shunpo's behind kadaj thrusting his claws towards both his sides while uttering "speed... youve no idea, my armour is my wepon and these claws are as sharp as any other zanpakuto" Rage now filling Mizu at what he seen as a false declaration of peace.
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Ito yawns and darts up into the air "Are you two going to be done anytime soon your starting to bore me to tears, As for peace talk your the moron who attacked the messenger first by all logic he has the right to kill you in self defense," He says and shunpo's quickly while already running towards Mizu. Ito's left shoulder lowered as he moved towards Mizu almost invisible towards Mizu's side to ram him out of the way.

Ito's left wakizashi coming down between the two abruptly the cyclone surrounding it at full intensity to the point that both Mizu and Kadaj would feel it moving the air in the immediate area."Go cool your head Mizu, your going to die if you try and fight him while angry your reckless attempt already got your ass kicked by him just playing with you,"Ito says harshly the second Mizu would see him come into view.

Of course due to how he had used shunpo his shoulder ram and Wakizashi coming down would happen almost the same time to Kadaj and Mizu Kiyen would see it as it really happened with the shoulder charge coming right before the wakizashi. In a essence Ito took advantage of the fight catch them both off guard and stop the fight before it got worse. Since Mizu was being beaten badly with Kadaj only playing with him .
Back to top Go down
Kadaj

Kadaj

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:31 pm

The wind didnt effect Kadaj but the shoulder did. Kadaj being un-aware of what was coming he was sent back a few feet his side a bit bruised. Kadaj used the last of his power he got from mizu to heal the bruise right away so it wouldnt hinder him later if he were to fight another captain. It seems like this captain is arrogant. Kadaj says looking at ito

Kadaj stays in his resurrection form incase he was to be attacked again cracking his neck to release stress. Kadaj sheaths his sword but still on his toes in case someone was stupid enough to attack him. But if the did it would just prove to him how all Shinigamis are war mongers who only want a good fight and to destroy everything. Kadaj waits
Back to top Go down
Mara

Mara

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:58 pm

as Kadaj stood, there he could feel something strange something that just seemed to appear a slight bit of power, then as this happened he could hear a voice calling his name, then all the sudden it would repeat over and over again as it did so, it would get loader and loader, then it would stop, and this time the voice would seem to come from right behind him " why do you do this to our kind Kadaj..." the voice would say and standing behinde him would be Mara her back facing him, tho everyone looking at him would have seen her just appearing there without a shimmer or though a portal, " I thought I told you this was a bad idea Kadaj, why don't you ever listen to me Kadaj...." she would sigh. " things are the way they are because they need to be......"

miyu at the moment would still be on the ground waiting for being needed, now only worrying about the new figure.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Mizu getting elbowed out of the way by Ito rolls and his foot twitches in the air. He rolls over "aaaaow what was that for he says sitting up right. he gives a hiccough as the other voice appears aparently behind Kadaj and he thinks 'well that sounda familiar'

Looking at Miyu he gets to his feet and shunpo's beside her. Looking up at her as he was sitting down again and hiccoughs, "wellthat was fun... no point backing up at the mo" he says to her.

even though he says this and still under the influence of the sake he stays in his Bankai form just incase the voice is a new threat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Night   Moonlit Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Night
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Saint of the Beast :: Other Stuff :: Archives-
Jump to: