Bleach Saint of the Beast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Saint of the Beast

Bleach Saint of the Beast is a Text base game base around Bleach

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Updated New Logo
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am by Roka

» The Scratch Notebook
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm by PyroHearts

» Fukiwara, Saika
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm by Saika

» Some art i've been doing
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm by Vasquez Locura

» Official Activity Check
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:24 pm by Isaac

» Well Well Well!!
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am by mage master

» Missed News Letter?
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 am by mage master

» very busy/problems/everything
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 am by mage master

» Saizo 2nd squad cap W I P
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm by Trevanius

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
Soul Eater RP at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Banner10 at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 SOC
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 BFS3
Staff List
Roka
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Roka-1
Mage Master
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Kaien-2
Seaas
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Seaas-1
Mara
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Mara-1
Copyrights
BLEACH © 2001 by Tite Kubo/SHUEISHA Inc.

at the 5th squad Training ground

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arakasi

at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 pm

he noticed that mizu had seen his feathers and when mizu managed to get away he focused on restraining the dragon instead. As the water came crashing towards him he used Shōgeki tai suru to create a water free area around him when mizu then was going to use byakurai arakasi was prepared to deflect it but as it turned out he dident need to the spell exploded. Arakasi quickly predicted the path the man was flying in and used his full speed shunpo to be able to appear next to the man pointing at him his fingers glowing with reiryoku. "i think this spar is over wont you say mizu besides iwe analyzed your fightning style enough now. Your water style attack are certanily strong but a little on the slow side and your lighting attacks seems to be fast but only head on with little direction power. The kidou that would suit you are some simple binding kidou and the offensive lightning spells i think"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 am

Ito laughs slightly "Don't feel bad Mizu, your still a rookie among the shinigami, you'll get stronger if you apply your mind and body to what you feel is needed, now its unlikely you'll end up with as much reiryoku and reiatsu as me," Ito says bluntly. His voice like that of a stern commander. "A warrior's advice though you may be desperate to grow in strength and power, always take care of your body and mind while eating and resting when you can,"Ito says though the words was almost like a quote in which they where. It was the words of his own master when he started down the path of a warrior.

"If its reiatsu and reiryoku increase you want then there's two ways my way which results in pure reiryoku that is much to large and high quality to use for any kido or kido type attacks, It's also lethal when raised high enough to things to weak to withstand it," Ito says explaining his training methods slightly. Scratching his head he thinks for a moment before speaking again "while my reiatsu is lethal if toned down its no more dangerous than anyone else, as for the other method you'll have to ask Fujinsen-Taicho or another captain after all I have no idea how they train, but in the eyes of central 46 I'm not a shinigami since I stopped going my second year when I became a seated officer for squad 11,"Ito laughs slightly and thinks to himself for a moment after not getting anything he watch the two quietly having said his peace.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:
at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Mizu stands up picking lumps of wall from his armour and hair. Looking at Arakasi he smiles "well that was fun... sorry about flooding the place though" He laughs as his armour and claws glows and the dragon vanishes, the armour forming back into his sealed zanpakuto which he resheaths.

Laughing and rubing his head now he says "well you can see what normally happens when i use kido... i always put it down to being so young and being half human the reason for my lack of talent with it" His gaze then flows skywards as though he is thinking "binding kido though... intresting"

He then turns his attention to Ito "wise words... but it wont stop me from trying, in otherwords another spar sometime might just be what the doctor ordered" he laughs again and sits down on a broken piece of wall
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 pm

"it will be taken care of lets go back to ito now i promised id take a look at his broken sword. And it may not be your age that is teh factor that your bad in kidou mizu you might just be one of them whos more suited for other types of combat like ito. But i will still try to teach you a few binding kidou and if that does not work well then we have atleast tried. "
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 am

Ito scratches his head "Well Mizu's kido is safer than my attempts even,"Ito says laughing holding his hand out in front of him his reiatsu instantly spiking up His reiatsu flowing to his hand filling it like a massive sphere of power though it had little use as it was simply the usual focusing method to seal a Zanpakutou. "The inability to use kido would become apparent if I was to try sealing my sword for the second time as the energy would kill all three of us more than likely," Ito says calmly a smile on his face as he unsheathes the normal blade and flips it around holding its hilt out towards Arakasi.

Ito gives a soft laugh"Don't say that Fujinsen-Taicho you should know me better than that after all between you the upcoming captain commander and Dracul you three have known me since I've been dead, had I followed the academy teaching I wouldn't have lived past the Aizen wars much less the last invasion of saint beasts or even stood a chance against my captain,"He says giving a slight complaining sound that made him sound a to Arakasi much like Mizu in youth despite being only a few decades behind Arakasi himself.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Mizu shunpo's off and sits down on the ground beside Ito and Arakasi as usual pulling out his flask containing what seamed to be a never ending supply of coffee. Pouring it into the cup he says "well binding kido or bakudo in a rather intresting choice and to incorporate them with my attacks sounds tricky"

He listens to Ito and watches his display still siping his coffee watching on. as Ito finishes he says "yea its true... ive seen Ito's kido before, and its not plesant" he laughs and then offers the others some while he sits listening to their conversation
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:41 pm

arakasi takes the sword and looks at it before seemingly reqaching into the air pulling out another one that he hands over to ito "you can use and test this out while i repair your old one i experimented with improving a normal zanpakotu and this is what i came up with its ten times more durable and does not weight as much it also conducts reitsu easier then a normal zanpakotu"

he then looked at mizu "you know coffee prevents your growth" he smiled "and its not as hard as you think you will merly cover up the bindings spells by hiding them with your water attacks once you have them bound u can use a lightning attack and finish it"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Ito looks over the blade after using it a bit "Its weight is a bit off center," he says slightly while bringing it down onto his own arm that was tightened and surrounding by reiatsu visibly. The blade while not cutting his flesh leaves a deep trench. "The durability seems fine the light weight though might be a issue if used against anything at captain level strength,"Ito says bluntly shifting his hand on the hilt slightly to better balance the blade.

The reaction and ease of judging any possible issue with the blade was something only those who extensively used such weapons constantly would usually notice without having to use it a lot. "Not to bad either way when you get to repairing that blade of mine, make sure the blade is slightly heavier than the hilt," Ito says with a notable calm manner. Though the reasoning behind the somewhat unbalanced weight was clearly for a combat advantage.

"Well Mizu while you may look upon your fellow captains both younger and senior,with admiration never forget its more than training we have under out belts, we have a resolve to do things many cannot, As you serve you will find out about stuff of that nature," he says bluntly.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Mizu looks on in dis belief as a sword is pulled from the air, almost spiting his coffee out as it happens. "now that is intresting Arakasi" he says refering to what he said rather than what he did.

He then turns to Ito and smiles "yea im aware ive still alot to learn but that will come with time... i have been told im a fast learner after all" he says then laughs now pulling out some sake. "Would you care for some Arakasi? Its complements of Miyu... i think" he says laughing and turning to Ito "what about you Ito?... but less than last time" his expression shifts as he thinks back to the last time Ito had a drink in Mizu's office
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Ito shakes his head "No Mizu I'll decline drinking and demolishing your barracks is one thing, doing so here is another, getting blasted by kido until half dead and unconscious, contrary to popular belief even I would die if Fujinsen blasted me with a serious Kido repeatedly,"Ito says giving a nervous laugh. He recognized Fujinsen's power as equal to his own in exactly his worst field which is why he sought to stay on his good side as he wasn't stupid enough to go into a battle that he didn't think he could win without major sacrifice.

Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 am

"try this one then its a blade i made for training physical strength its filled with quicksilver so the weight change when you strike with it. should fit you perfectly" he then turned to mizu that offered him sake "no thanks i dont drink sake it clouds the mind"

((do not fear once again im here ^^ sorry have had some internet issues but are back now ))
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Ito tries the second blade "Hmm still not quite what suits me but the weight does help a bit," sheathing the blade he steps forwards lightly as he draw the blade again and vanishes appearing behind Mizu. The second blade resting on his shoulder "Well I'm trained in using two blades so I'll hang onto the other one as well," Ito says sheathing the quicksilver weighted blade carefully.

"You know despite now much like a lout I act and how I try to hide my noble birth as a human you nobles are something somehow during my interview to enter the academy almost everyone last family asked me about my noble lineage and if I wanted to join their clan," Ito says laughing and scratches the back of his head. "Figured I might as well ask, after all your the only noble who isn't cryptic as all hell," He says asking a rather odd question though one that had some merit.

Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

"having childs here in soul souciety is hard so most of the noble clans try to recruit people as they enter the academy like a kind of sponsering you can say.. of course they are very careful with to control your lineage if you remember anything of your life before soul society and how good you are. As for us in the fujinsen clan all of my ancestors have been born and raise here. Some say the women in the fujinsen clan are the most fertile in whole soul society so therefore when a women is born and grown up tends to get a lot of proposal offers" he got quiet and thought for a while " i even think a kuchiki wnted to marry a fuijinsen once"
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:31 pm

"Well that didn't really answer my question, no point in pressing the point if its a noble house secret then not my place to know since I declined when offered,"Ito says giving a slight laugh.He scratches his head "I remember everything from my past life but I also wasn't given soul burial, I was lucky I suppose," He says a thoughtful look on his face. He walks back and forth a few times quietly as he thinks.

Moving to Arakasi he whispers in his ear "But I must say one thing I do fear that Mizu's kindness may get him killed he's the only captain openly kind to his enemies on the battle field and he rarely takes his opponents seriously, it has nearly gotten him killed twice, he's a good leader and fighter but he isn't ready for a full scale battle, I say this because I get the feeling there is going to be another full scale war soon, I don't have any advice for him in such a event, I'm not of any use in that aspect," Ito ends quietly.

It was quiet clear why Ito had no advice for war since he clearly was pretty much only useful during war times since he was raised in and around such even his academy years where during the early part of the Aizen war so it was simply his nature and rather hard for him to explain.
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:18 am

Mizu sits on listening to the pair siping away at his sake. Still he thinks of the blade pulled from the air. As Ito whispers he strains to hear what he says without making it look obvious what he is doing, catching bits and pieces he ignors them and comments.

He then raises his head from the cup and says "well i remember everything... but then again i supose that is understandable as my father is human..." he laughs and huccoughs "well you see my subordinates are centuries older than me due to that little fact... supose all shinigami are much older as well" he laughs and return to siping at his cup
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:37 am

Ito laughs softly and moves away from Fujinsen slightly "Physical age is only for attracting a lover, something that with my looks is impossible so I don't usually think of it to much, now I said I would let you two see my bankai so I might as well get on with it," he says and scratches the back of his head.

Holding the crow feather like blade in his hand he speaks softly "Bankai, Kurayami no naka o shūgeki," he says in a rather noble like fashion as the blade explodes forming a rather horrific and disturbing armor of feathers that looked like ancient samurai armor, the armor looked almost like Ito's Zanpakutou Spirit while the remaining feathers reform into a slightly smaller shikai blade.All along the armor red and green lines glow darkly as the darkness of the armor itself seems to be alive. Of course at that point Ito's reiatsu was rather lethal to most lower ranked shinigami. "Batoru no shūen(Demise of Battle)," he says bluntly once the Bankai had settled into place fully causing his reiatsu to spike to his absolute max the aura of it a dark death knell of Red and Green mixed with the black reiatsu that covered him and the weapon from head to toe. Of course while the aura was active the Reiatsu output was enough to effect even a captains senses.

"Well this is my full bankai unless you soak me in blood, the armor gets stronger when soaked in blood from what my Zanpakutou has told me," He says keeping his arms at his side. Due to the fact that if he started moving things might start breaking. For Mizu it was quiet clear that the bankai he had before was simply a half assed attempt and not really anything more than a slight stronger shikai.

"From what My Zanpakutou spirit told me after it decided to let me use its full power this the technique it wouldn't teach me due to just how powerful it is or something like that, I have no idea how strong this is really," Ito says bluntly looking around carefully through the face plate that clearly wasn't moveable.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Arakasi dident even flinch at the enourmous spiritual pressure "oh impressive amount of reitsu specially since you say it gets stronger when its bloodied. So your former bankai was only a slightly stronger shikai." he released shirohane letting it form a barrier to isolate itos spiritual pressure "i can see how only your sheer spiritual pressure would be enough to kill the weak"
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Mizu looks at his hand with his eye twitching then to the ground and he growls. he was anoyed that his cup and bottle of sake had been destroyed due to the pressure being exerted by Ito. He looks up and growls but is taken aback by the appearance of Ito's bankai

"Oh now that is a fancy bankai... more fitting id say" He draws his zanpakuto again as he gets to his feet and runs his finger down its ieregular shaped sealed form. "Ok ito would you care to test your new found abilities against Umi Kurasshu?" he grins looking at him then he turns and smiles at Arakasi "i hope you dont mind Arakasi" he says as he smiles a warm smile and rests his zanpakuto on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Ito turns his head towards Mizu moving his blade he rests it on his shoulder. "Its up to Arakasi," he says bluntly. His eyes almost seeming to glow from what little they can be seen through the helmet. The aura and reiatsu still pouring from him "But are you sure you want to fight me with this I don't know how powerful it is, it could kill you I only know of its relative power," he says calmly the slight movement of his blade had ripped up the ground in the isolated spot Arakasi had erected around Ito.

His reiatsu attacking the barrier around him viciously and uncontrolled making it obvious what his bankai's power was. "You might want to strengthen your barrier a bit more Arakasi, my reiatsu might break this one,"Ito says in a more notable manner. Showing a bit more concern about his reiatsu and if it escaped and struck a lower ranked shinigami.

Ito brings his blade around and runs his finger down the blade causing the streaks of red and green on the blade itself to glow a brighter yet darker tint. Not moving he closes his eyes behind the helmets face plate and enters his inner world for a moment and talks with his zanpakutou spirit for a few moments.

Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:20 am

"i havent poord any reiryoku into this barrier ito san im suprised it hold this long," he smiled "let me strengthen the barriers around this area and you two can have a spar here" he raised his hands and pointed at each corner mumbling something after a few seconds a barrier that shimmered in the rainbows all colors covered the area. "it will hold now you may spar if you like and if i deem that you would kill mizu with your attack ito ill interfear"
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 am

Mizu smiles at Arakasi "that would be much apreciated, this power should be intresting... and most definatly powerful" he laughs and begins spining his blade "supose id be best to go straight to bankai for this... but shikai first" he grins.

"Drench Umi Kurasshu" spining the zanpaktou in his hand it glows and extends to form a trident, water flows from the spiral shape at the bottom and from the trident end, the water flowing and forming a circle around him hovering just above his ankles as this happens lightning forms and circles the water that was released as well as either end of the trident. Standing with the trident he looks at it "ya know Umi Kurasshu... it would be easier to just jump to bankai" he sighs and continues

"BANKAI!" The trident glows and beging to deform and twist around Mizu's body forming metalic armour around his chest, arms and forehead. the metal around his hands forms claws on each hand, as the former trident stops glowing and comes to a rest forming his bankai around his hands and body with water and lightning circling and dancing all over the armour "Umi no Kaminari Ryu"

"Ready when youy are Ito" he says
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Ito moves towards Mizu leaving small craters from where he feet touch the ground. As he reaches Mizu his blade quickly cuts upwards. A heavy gauntlet covered hand moves out just as fast as it usually would. Aimed for Mizu's chest. While a just a destructive kick comes from Ito's left foot heading towards Mizu's right thigh. Of course since Ito was using his blade one handed he quickly brings it down halfway through the upward cut.

The attack with his blade something the two previous captains of squad eleven did wildly swinging their blades at their opponent while playing around. At least until Ito figured Mizu could handle it he wouldn't get any more serious.

"Don't get cocky Mizu treat this spar as a real battle, as I have no idea just how strong this makes me,"Ito says not really holding back but not really giving his all.
Back to top Go down
Arakasi

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:11 pm

shirohana floated around arakasi to prevent stray attacks from damagin him as he sat and watched the two captains fight, It should be a intressting fight both of them used bankai from the beginning but it was however a little unfair since mizu had used up so much reiryoku. Smiling he appeard next to mizu placing his hand on the kids shoulder transferring the reiryoku stored in his staff to restore mizus after hes done he smiles "that oughta make the battle more intressting when both of u fighthing at full strength" when ito then attacks he shunpos to the side to let the battle start
Back to top Go down
mage master

mage master

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Mizu smiles back at Arakasi and thanks him. Ito comes at him swinging the blade at his chest and kicking towards his thy. Mizu uses the armour covering his arms to block the swing of the blade throwing him off balance. the kick lands and once again he is fired into a wall.

Rubbing his thy he gets up "well ito looks like this is a far cry from your previous bankai." He speeks this time with a serious look on his face, which was somewhat unusual for him. He raises his claws and slashes the air. Simply this was a destraction as Ito would of seen this with his Dance of Blades before.

Regardless of the throbing pain in his thy which he guesed was already bruised, instead after slashing the air vanishes and shunpo's all sround the arena. Soon after he mumbles "Thunder" discharging a tremendous amount of lightning filling the area, once he does this he shunpo's behind Ito thrusting his claws towards the base of Ito's back keeping them fully charged with lightning as he does so
Back to top Go down
Ito Sengo Masahi

Ito Sengo Masahi

Character sheet
Reiryoku:

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Ito's blade comes around as Mizu attempts to thrust into his back. A broad swing of the dangerous zanpakutou while Ito was turning to face Mizu partially. Of course instead of turning around fully Ito's right leg kicks backwards much like a mule. Its heavy force headed for the same thigh he had managed to hit earlier. Ito was for once showing his real combat mannerisms like Mizu had witnessed when fighting Kiyen. His attacks aimed at any place it had already injured, of course once he finishes kicking backwards at Mizu he turns around with his free hand coming around as a fist towards Mizu's face.

The movement of Mizu's intended target would cause his claws to dig into Ito's left side the lighting of it shocking him while burning the wound. Ito's teeth would be audibly grinding as he bares them under the helmet while the blood from the wound that managed to get on the armor causes the blade's red and green streaks to glow even more and in the process the aura around Ito gets larger.

Arakasi would notice that the armor was using the blood as a catalyst to double Ito's own reiatsu back in on itself and infuse into his body and weapon, though the change in reiatsu is to negligible to notice. Of course in the event his reiatsu was completely infused into himself the moment the bankai was released Ito would be in need of food and medical attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the 5th squad Training ground   at the 5th squad Training ground - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the 5th squad Training ground
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next